• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
aj1b40.jpg

Those are some of the absolute WORST constructed shoes of ALL TIME. The 5’s were literal woman’s rain boots

I will admit there are some good colorways
they are not the worst constructed shoe of all time you reaching heavy, and im sure most would agree. Plus it was a very good full sized high top basketball shoe for 115 bucks.

Man, if I wasn’t into sneakers I would rock anything. Just like I did when I was kid and just like my dad and others who just need a pair or two to get by and doesn’t care what’s in style.

I just think it’s wrong to ask someone here in the NT forums if they will wear this and that. Ask a random person who doesn’t worry about creasing, or scuffing their snealers
this option is still 95 bucks; so it's not in the struggle shoe price range; imo ppl won't rock these because they look like knock offs; but my biggest point is if they weren't even a knock off tsb people wouldn't look twice at them; imo
but to your point about asking joe blow on the street; some ppl i know aren't into shoes know what the tsb's are, if they weren't a unjustified hyped up shoe not a peep because visually they're unappealing to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom