Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Literally looks just like this.

download.png

If you think Foams look like this, I would honestly LOVE to hear what you think about the current Balenciaga Triple S hype.

everyone is different. everyone has diff sense of style. some more unique than others. what may look wierd to 1 person may be another person's fav outfit. what may be casual to 1 person may look ugly and non fashionable to the next. one person's favorite pair of kicks might seem goofy and outlandish to the next man.

there is no right or wrong. its all opinions. its not that hard to understand.

yep.

we see this as popular

788558B6-E904-4441-9F26-252EF665D5EA.jpeg

but other people who arent into sneakers like NT see this

0690837D-646D-44B3-A9D7-B1F7A69255AE.jpeg

I agree with some of you as to a lot Nike basketball shoes are way to too bulky even if the shoe is fire. With today's slim fit pants, the tighter they are and the bigger your feet, the more you look like Sideshow Bob. I can still pull off some bulky kicks with my sz 12-12.5, some I can't anymore. All it takes more times than not is having the right pant with the right shoe.

Also since this shoe was brought up, here's my SB 8 fit that I still rock. I was still able to pull it off with a slimmer pant than when I first got them.
IMAG0209.jpg

If you think Foams look like this, I would honestly LOVE to hear what you think about the current Balenciaga Triple S hype.

Dude, those big bulky looking balenciagas? I think it's all hype and these fashion companies just cashing in on that bulky dad shoie trend. They look terrible heck but people eat it up because their favourite rapper has em or they're all about the hype.

It's a bad look the examples of the guys wearing foams is a bad look too. With the tight pants and long feet. They look better with baggy pants and a straight fit and your foot size has to come into account. The smaller the feet the better they look. That's why Kylie can pull em off. Also it's a front shot.

64050169ea14c8c30a7c5e9d75385e5c.jpg

^^ Those look like they should come with a set of horseshoes are just a disgrace to footwear. Whoever wears those and the person that designed them needs to be smacked.

*insert smacked gif*
What would you know about high end fashion when you’re obsessed with $160 fake leather Jordan’s that come out over and over again

On another note dad shoes are mean to be worn with loose fitted pants not tight fit

Dad shoes can be worn with slim/tight jeans.

But like mentioned before, it comes down to the size of your foot.

Bunch of size 14 cats out here thinkin they doin it....looking like walking L’s. Literally.

Back
Top Bottom