Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think Nike basketball has actually gotten a lot stronger now compared to 5 years or 10 years ago. Value for money, design and tech these days are on point.

Performance wise, you might be right. Looks wise, the LeBron 13 and KD 8 were arguably the ugliest flagship basketball shoes that Nike has ever released.

Performance isn’t even a matter of discussion. Of course they’ll be better as the years go. I’m really not that picky tbh too. I can ball in Jordan retros and be fine

Performance isn’t even a matter of discussion. Of course they’ll be better as the years go. I’m really not that picky tbh too. I can ball in Jordan retros and be fine

I think he was talking about value for performance. I’m sure $120 LeBron 15s on sale will perform better than $190 Air Jordan 12s tbh. That said, nobody in their right mind would argue that the LeBrons are easier to wear casually than the 12s.

if you're thinking about wearing nike basketball casually and basing an opinion off that... you're already mistaken.
if ya'll think this is fire and that you dress like this today... then looks is clearly not something that's considered LMAO.

22db953cbb2cd33292bad92511eb31c8--south-beach-nike-lebron.jpg
vhwyfywxovmbcmutfs6b.jpg
1bc2c81fc2667e3b38da7505a71c7132--curries-nike-kd.jpg

I'm saying if that's the look people are going for when they mean "Good" Nike Basketball then we're clearly talking about different things.
Those South Beach 8s are only loved because of the hype around the release but they're not at all good looking compared to an actual casual shoe.
that's why I made it my case in point. Nike Basketball will always look weird casually.
images
NOPE.

everyone is different. everyone has diff sense of style. some more unique than others. what may look wierd to 1 person may be another person's fav outfit. what may be casual to 1 person may look ugly and non fashionable to the next. one person's favorite pair of kicks might seem goofy and outlandish to the next man.

there is no right or wrong. its all opinions. its not that hard to understand.

I'm saying if that's the look people are going for when they mean "Good" Nike Basketball then we're clearly talking about different things.
Those South Beach 8s are only loved because of the hype around the release but they're not at all good looking compared to an actual casual shoe.
that's why I made it my case in point. Nike Basketball will always look weird casually.
images
NOPE.

Those Uptempos are absolute fire, they look better than 99% of the shoes people wear. Are you sure you're feeling okay, bro?

if you're thinking about wearing nike basketball casually and basing an opinion off that... you're already mistaken.
if ya'll think this is fire and that you dress like this today... then looks is clearly not something that's considered LMAO.

22db953cbb2cd33292bad92511eb31c8--south-beach-nike-lebron.jpg
vhwyfywxovmbcmutfs6b.jpg
1bc2c81fc2667e3b38da7505a71c7132--curries-nike-kd.jpg

It’s funny because I actually LIKE the look of those LeBrons but I would never wear them casually jeans or pants because the colors and plasticky materials look silly to me to wear with jeans or pants. Performance wise, I think they would be fine for on court wear with basketball or work out shorts, etc.

Nike Basketball will always look weird casually.
images
NOPE.

Maybe it’s because I’m from DC, but I think monotone Foamposites look fine with stacked denim in the right color [granted 99% of the people who I see wearing Foams in DC usually have a terrible fit to go with them]:

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Copper-Outfit.jpg

images

CBNikeFoampositeOneRedBlk-SLIDE-2_1024x1024.jpg

7cede8d0813ffef4266187f2af0a5455.png

Hell, even Kylie Jenner co-signed the Foamposite + fitted jeans look:

kt1.jpg

Man...did foams really die ? I remember everyone was rocking that look a year or 2 ago and before.

But I rarely seeing anyone here in Philly rocking Foams anymore.

Bad examples :lol:

But dude wylin heavy or can’t get off a fit if he think basketball shoes can’t be rocked casually :smh:
i'm going to agree for the simple fact that i have been shying away from 2+ jordan models; can't get over how bulky they look on feet; seriously on a 1 phase right now; so that attitude might change

Back
Top Bottom