Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody able to help with how the SBB fit?

Usually go half down with an 8.5 for thepast couple of 1s that dropped recently but went with a 9 on the Chicagos and those fit perfect.

What would you know about high end fashion when you’re obsessed with $160 fake leather Jordan’s that come out over and over again

On another note dad shoes are mean to be worn with loose fitted pants not tight fit
you joking? i don't care who designed them; so you would wear these
20180823_103138.jpg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2018/7/balenciaga-triple-s-snkr-project-park-avenue-alternative-copy?amp=1
looks>>>>designer

Man people forget SB Lebron 8’s did NOT initially sell out. Wasn’t till about a month later people started running for them. I bought 2 pair on NDC with absolutely no problem or rush

Also since this shoe was brought up, here's my SB 8 fit that I still rock. I was still able to pull it off with a slimmer pant than when I first got them.
IMAG0209.jpg

To much going on here for my taste. I can’t do the whole matching every color on a pair of shoe.

Man, if I wasn’t into sneakers I would rock anything. Just like I did when I was kid and just like my dad and others who just need a pair or two to get by and doesn’t care what’s in style.

I just think it’s wrong to ask someone here in the NT forums if they will wear this and that. Ask a random person who doesn’t worry about creasing, or scuffing their snealers

Dad shoes can be worn with slim/tight jeans.

But like mentioned before, it comes down to the size of your foot.

Bunch of size 14 cats out here thinkin they doin it....looking like walking L’s. Literally.

I LOVE 500s but they look silly with skinny jeans. With slim-straight cut jeans they look great though.

Man people forget SB Lebron 8’s did NOT initially sell out. Wasn’t till about a month later people started running for them. I bought 2 pair on NDC with absolutely no problem or rush

You were ahead of the curve on those. People forget LeBron was receiving astronomical levels of hate around the time those dropped in 2010.

I also find it ironic that he later won a championship in a take-down/team model (Zoom Soldier 10) vs the LeBron 13. Ironically, the 13 is undeniably the most hated LeBron flagship model released thus far.

Dad shoes can be worn with slim/tight jeans.

But like mentioned before, it comes down to the size of your foot.

Bunch of size 14 cats out here thinkin they doin it....looking like walking L’s. Literally.

Especially if they're short. It just looks bad all around.
Man, if I wasn’t into sneakers I would rock anything. Just like I did when I was kid and just like my dad and others who just need a pair or two to get by and doesn’t care what’s in style.

I just think it’s wrong to ask someone here in the NT forums if they will wear this and that. Ask a random person who doesn’t worry about creasing, or scuffing their snealers

Shoot you'd have to be into shoes if you'd wear the balenciagss. Those are 700 bucks retail

If “dad shoes” were Uber comfortable I could understand but they’re not. Cheap running shoes feel better than they do.

So the shoes themselves aren't necessarily the issue, it's pairing skinny jeans with bulkier shoes.

More power to anyone who can rock skinny jeans and make them look good. Personally, I'm happy with slim jeans and Jordans / Nikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom