Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
btw the 1 Mile Radius isn't even accurate. Nigel just happened to stop in BK spot 0.6 miles away from my shop. I'm in the shop right now and it's saying out of range

SNKRS is a buggy app. During a pass a few weeks ago, I was near 21M and wouldn't register it. I told customer service to have their ecommerce QA team look into it and got a 20% off code. I use an Android phone BTW which is where most of the app problems lie.

It’s a big waste of time.

I’ll complete my LM set it’s straight. I would have liked to have them especially since dudes grew up with this dude literally riding around the hood, but what Nike is doing is wack. You can’t even support dudes from your neck of the woods because resell is life.

Oh well, I’m happy for Nigel man. Anybody come outta where I’m from they did it. However I gotta move on from this release. Gonna just cop the white LMs and call it a day.

JordanBrand_AIR_Nigel_Sylvester_AJ1_hero_desktop-1900x900-e1534543063714.jpg

It’s a big waste of time.

I’ll complete my LM set it’s straight. I would have liked to have them especially since dudes grew up with this dude literally riding around the hood, but what Nike is doing is wack. You can’t even support dudes from your neck of the woods because resell is life.

Oh well, I’m happy for Nigel man. Anybody come outta where I’m from they did it. However I gotta move on from this release. Gonna just cop the white LMs and call it a day.

The white lm’s are much better in my opinion. I sold my pair like an idiot. I plan on grabbing another. If I take an L on the 1’s, I won’t lose sleep.

The smaller they make the radius, the easier it is for people spoofing location...
People in the area are going to be slower to get within the radius than people who are on their phones changing GPS coordinates in an app. Unless there's some sort of secondary location confirmation involved.
But I get that it's tough to have a big radius in Manhattan -- even a one mile radius pretty much covers everything south of 14th Street (if 21 Mercer), which would include a ton of people.

They're doing this for the kobe 1s x undefeated. Gotta be near a cali or phoenix undefeated store. Snkrs pass is garbage business. People who have iphone and are using xcode to spoof are cooking. Too bad I don't have an iphone.

I heard it's ridiculously easy to spoof on Android.

Anyway, I rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit for the Yellow pair. I was 10 minutes late to work because of it, but no biggy.

I heard it's ridiculously easy to spoof on Android.

Anyway, I rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit for the Yellow pair. I was 10 minutes late to work because of it, but no biggy.
If you're not rooted you can't spoof correctly for Nike to detect it.

Back
Top Bottom