Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw the Nigel’s in person and they’re alright. Not worth more than retail imo.
0AF2EC7F-3215-4E3C-89BB-24EB89F3E413.jpeg
58DFA4C6-A906-4951-A66F-F1C81DCE3BC8.jpeg

The shrink wrap makes em look like a**

That could be it lol

Any word on if Pines and Purps will be regional? Really need the Purps as a Ravens fan. Figure I can just beat SBBs during the spring/summer for the Orioles (rough season) and Purps in the Fall/Winter for the Ravens.

They gonna release the greens in
LA

and the purps in
Boston

:D

Any word on if Pines and Purps will be regional? Really need the Purps as a Ravens fan. Figure I can just beat SBBs during the spring/summer for the Orioles (rough season) and Purps in the Fall/Winter for the Ravens.

Haha, as a fellow Ravens fan, we had a tough season last year so hopefully this release will bring us some luck... I took an L going to London for that Jags game last year (although the trip itself was a blast). It’s Flacco’s make-or-break contract year so I have faith we can finish better than 9-7.

You made the right choice
Don’t get me wrong blue moons are nice
But they aren’t royals nice

Definitely. Royals are classic.

Blue moons look great in pictures, but in real life I didn’t like the muted shade of blue or the quality of the white leather on the toe box. It looks like it’ll crease if you breathe too hard on it, and creases on white leather looks terrible. No thanks.

Definitely. Royals are classic.

Blue moons look great in pictures, but in real life I didn’t like the muted shade of blue or the quality of the white leather on the toe box. It looks like it’ll crease if you breathe too hard on it, and creases on white leather looks terrible. No thanks.
how much did they run you? stadium goods is usually a rip

how much did they run you? stadium goods is usually a rip

I copped when there was a 15% code, and there was a pair in my size (surprisingly) for a good price. I was worried it would be a messed up pair but no, I'm very happy with it.

Including tax it came out to $272.80. Apparently because they do so much business in Cali, they have to charge tax. Otherwise it would have been $250!

For reference, my size is currently sitting at $305 (+$13 shipping) on StockX.

I copped when there was a 15% code, and there was a pair in my size (surprisingly) for a good price. I was worried it would be a messed up pair but no, I'm very happy with it.

Including tax it came out to $272.80. Apparently because they do so much business in Cali, they have to charge tax. Otherwise it would have been $250!

For reference, my size is currently sitting at $305 (+$13 shipping) on StockX.

Crazy my size is still 220

I was watching a review on the 2017 Metallic Red 1s from sneakerfiles, and he said that under the insole there is green stitching the shoe to the outsole. Is this true? My pair has white stitching.

Back
Top Bottom