• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My selection for your erection
4D326C8E-31A4-4878-AC8B-51887923A89B.jpeg

oh-lawd-gif-1.gif

Back to School time for my daughter! Quality on these are crazy! At $75, I may have to stock pairs for the future...it begins! :frown:
20180825_224837.jpg

EDIT: Love having girls! I can do all the designy stuff I can't do on my myself!
20180826_001150.jpg

That lace job is FANTASTIC! Great job, pops!

I was watching a review on the 2017 Metallic Red 1s from sneakerfiles, and he said that under the insole there is green stitching the shoe to the outsole. Is this true? My pair has white stitching.
I don’t think there is any green stitching-is he referring to that under the insole?

I copped when there was a 15% code, and there was a pair in my size (surprisingly) for a good price. I was worried it would be a messed up pair but no, I'm very happy with it.

Including tax it came out to $272.80. Apparently because they do so much business in Cali, they have to charge tax. Otherwise it would have been $250!

For reference, my size is currently sitting at $305 (+$13 shipping) on StockX.

Good catch. Sometimes SG has cheaper prices compared to stockx when they have those sales going on then you add ebates on top of that.

I copped when there was a 15% code, and there was a pair in my size (surprisingly) for a good price. I was worried it would be a messed up pair but no, I'm very happy with it.

Including tax it came out to $272.80. Apparently because they do so much business in Cali, they have to charge tax. Otherwise it would have been $250!

For reference, my size is currently sitting at $305 (+$13 shipping) on StockX.
The way I see it, If you want them spend the money

So looks like I'm taking the resale route for the Nigel's. When's the best time to jump on Stockx for these (sz 12)?

Haha, as a fellow Ravens fan, we had a tough season last year so hopefully this release will bring us some luck... I took an L going to London for that Jags game last year (although the trip itself was a blast). It’s Flacco’s make-or-break contract year so I have faith we can finish better than 9-7.

Really hoping they decide to build a team around Lamar and not just let his career die out slowly like they did for Flacco. Need to invest in an athletic O-line and dynamic players at skill positions.

Woulda been kinda cool if JB did the dirty sail lace look with the nigels. It would make sense. The clean white sail laces looks kinda off due to the nature of the design inspo.

20180826_132207.jpg

wanted to bring breds on vacay;
Screenshot_20180826-153432_Gallery.jpg
tinkerbell busted on em; wiped right off with meguiars; but
brought 45 jams to beat

Back
Top Bottom