Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NT is the only place where opinions = facts. Until of course you have a differing opinion. :lol:
latest

chis > black tongue black toes[specifically] > sbb(orioles/city knight fan; would be 1st but)

Last edited:
Yo are there fakes of the BHITG 1’s?

I only ask because I’ve been looking for fake vs legit comparisons to l/c my pair, but cant seem to find any
Yes, I’ve seen them. Every pair I’ve seen, indicates that they are having a hard time matching the suede. If your pair looks real, they are probably real.

Meh Chis are very nice but the b/red colorblocking is so much more wearable..

Least for my big *** feet
Chis are cut different at the toe. The white part isnt as big, so if anything, bigfooters should go after chis for that. It doesnt look as bad

also to the people dissing the Chis, have you actually ever held them? Theyre nice.

And whats with all this Shadow hate? They have the best leather and are easy to drop into an outfit.. Black gray goes with anything

Chis are cut different at the toe. The white part isnt as big, so if anything, bigfooters should go after chis for that. It doesnt look as bad

also to the people dissing the Chis, have you actually ever held them? Theyre nice.

And whats with all this Shadow hate? They have the best leather and are easy to drop into an outfit.. Black gray goes with anything
I ooped a pair of 2015s because I owned 1994s at the time. Just not a shoe I was as pumped to wear.

Back
Top Bottom