• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicago’s = the absolute best - unless lol
Original form answers differ even still not by much, these things use to matter once upon a time... clearly that’s over... thinking about a cw is insane but it’s the norm to every new age blood who’s in the game because it’s the AJ 1... it’s what it is going any deeper is endless rhetoric of irrelevance

giphy.gif

He's saying the details dont matter anymore to the new generation consumer.

I think

So as things stand now, the 2015 chicago is the must have in the world of 1s, and nothing will change that unless they release a new one that addresses the last few remaining details that bring it closer to OG form. But then he second guesses that theory because of the revelation pointed out above.

Im high so maybe we're on a similar frequency

theyre 4000 on stockx lol Who is paying that for regular old GR leather 1s... this is getting out of hand. Id feel like a damned fool spending 4 stacks on something that inexpensive to manufacture in the first place. That person either really loves rust pink like some weird housewife from the 50s, or you love that feeling of other dudes envying what you have on... a lot. With the full understanding that only a minuscule portion of the population will care. The idea of that mindset gives me anxiety.

What were the prices right after release? I feel like I missed out on like 3000 for a few months investment. It would be so easy to make money with what I know if I ever had the capital.

The rent is too damn high. That's also getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Original form answers differ even still not by much, these things use to matter once upon a time... clearly that’s over... thinking about a cw is insane but it’s the norm to every new age blood who’s in the game because it’s the AJ 1... it’s what it is going any deeper is endless rhetoric of irrelevance
giphy.webp

DS, had to throw em on today, it's been too long haa..$450
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yo are there fakes of the BHITG 1’s?

I only ask because I’ve been looking for fake vs legit comparisons to l/c my pair, but cant seem to find any

theyre 4000 on stockx lol Who is paying that for regular old GR leather 1s... this is getting out of hand. Id feel like a damned fool spending 4 stacks on something that inexpensive to manufacture in the first place. That person either really loves rust pink like some weird housewife from the 50s, or you love that feeling of other dudes envying what you have on... a lot. With the full understanding that only a minuscule portion of the population will care. The idea of that mindset gives me anxiety.

What were the prices right after release? I feel like I missed out on like 3000 for a few months investment. It would be so easy to make money with what I know if I ever had the capital.

The rent is too damn high. That's also getting out of hand.

I just came here to complain about this :lol:
Scumbag resellers rather let them sit in a closet forever, rather then letting someone enjoy them. :smh:

I get it lol it was tough but I get it. Were you high, drunk, or tripping shrooms when you wrote this?

Back
Top Bottom