• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I see OG lows on the bottom.:pimp:

Yep! I've actually made it a point to not cop every rremaster 1 like I originally intended to do. I've limited myself to just OG colorways from 85 and a few exceptional retro+ colorways that are still reminiscent of the OG in some kind of way. Frags(someday), Shattereds, All Stars, and b/red toes are the only + colorways I'm trying to cop so far. I see JB is bastardizing the Black Toe color blocking so I'm avoiding any more black toe-esque colorways unless they do a wider release for the rust pinks and celtics but all this "6 rings" "homage 2 home" "top 3" "off-white" nonsense can take a backseat burn. I'm still debating on gold toes lol I'm not a big patent leather kinda guy.

I'm so curious as to what these are...

could it possibly be these?

Screen_Shot_2018-03-26_at_12.10.47_AM_2_1024x1024.png

E98F77C7-113C-4BA7-AB54-7AC66162D55E.png

this is turbo green...hmm...
Yeah, I know what turbo green is, I like the color a lot, but I'm curious about the colorblocking. If they go the route of Black Toe, that seems to be the go to blocking, I hope they have a black tongue. I've never been a fan of the Black Toe with a white tongue.

Dang jb is killin the black toe color blocking...
Naw, that's just a picture of the Igloos and the Rust Pinks that dropped last year. I don't know if anyone knows what the Turbo Green pair is gonna look like yet.

Back
Top Bottom