Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy Easter NT!

C77AAD17-F993-490B-A038-D40482D19E0C.jpeg
Love love them unc I don’t have a pair. Want to to cop but so much heat dropping

Anyone here familiar with the releases at the employee store and releases on swoosh with Nike? Just got hired and activated my swoosh and all I gotta say is that I'm in trouble lol bank account might be taking a few hits. Gotta check myself before I go full throttle with this thing. So many discos lol yeah, I'm destined for these shadows.
They get all the new stuff but sometimes get random stuff. I went last week they had some Gatorade 1 : purple and orange. City of flight 1. Equality 1. Jordan 31. Bunch of Lebrons/PG/Kyries, AM, Vapor Max etc.

Has Nike ever sent u guys tracking & it says processed ready for ups with an estimated delivery date but also shows as delivered to
A diff place like years ago? o_O
I’m guessing I got a re used tracking # that was older?

Has Nike ever sent u guys tracking & it says processed ready for ups with an estimated delivery date but also shows as delivered to
A diff place like years ago? o_O
I’m guessing I got a re used tracking # that was older?

My game royals from snkrs had the same thing
Looked up the tracking and it said delivered to somewhere in ohio in 2016
I live in illinois
Then said departed memphis :ohwell:

Not my full collection just the core essentials. I was in Wal-mart looking for those wooden hangers and they didn't have what I was searching for. Literally turn around and notice a section dedicated to shoe racks. Got 2 3-tier Bamboo Racks and no hangers lol this was the better buy. Imma get more, probably just need 5 more racks for all my shoes. Hella easy to assemble.

Thank you Better Homes & Gardens

20180401_234759.jpg

Not my full collection just the core essentials. I was in Wal-mart looking for those wooden hangers and they didn't have what I was searching for. Literally turn around and notice a section dedicated to shoe racks. Got 2 3-tier Bamboo Racks and no hangers lol this was the better buy. Imma get more, probably just need 5 more racks for all my shoes. Hella easy to assemble.

Thank you Better Homes & Gardens

20180401_234759.jpg
I see OG lows on the bottom.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom