Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone ever do the instore raffle at KicksUSA via their app? A store just opened up here so i did it for the first time and forgot to ask how we are notified. Do they call or email? They asked for both during the registration.

200w.gif

Damn @theltrain . You really fold them, huh?

I had to rent a storage room to put my empty boxes in. Also have other crap in there, but half of it is empty boxes.

Ya man I just fold them flat-ish and then put them in one of those sterilite bins from target. I put a post it on them and the lid so they stay together.

Yo my guy. You're the slow one talking about something you can't see, because it's my monitor. Your responses are nowhere on that page if he was talking to you. I've had you blocked for years and just happened to click "show ignored content" now because it was the most recent thing to show on this page.

3.PNG

Anyone ever have an issue with the FTA app on android not showing the "Check-In" button? Seems like it was cutoff when was at the store so i couldn't checkin there.
I really had to get a new phone during BF release because my confirmation code was cutoff :smh:

Yo my guy. You're the slow one talking about something you can't see, because it's my monitor. Your responses are nowhere on that page if he was talking to you. I've had you blocked for years and just happened to click "show ignored content" now because it was the most recent thing to show on this page.

3.PNG
So then u can obviously see I wasn’t talking to myself right?
Mystery solved good job bud. Go ahead and block me again :lol:

Dude are u slow? Those were all directed At me. And that’s 2 :rofl:from someone else
Nice try dog :lol:

So then u can obviously see I wasn’t talking to myself right?
Mystery solved good job bud. Go ahead and block me again :lol:
Again, my original post wasn't even directed at you, because I don't see your posts. Again... stay slow. Had no idea you were even involved until you thought I was talking to you. "Nice try" Dumb ***... reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Back
Top Bottom