• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
LMAO...false advertising my man.

this is kinda true. especially when they send invites out with pic and all that says theyve reserved the sneaker for you until (insert time).

now, if they reserved the kicks for you with a message that said something along the lines of "weve reserved this shoe for you, but they may only be available for a limited time while inventory/supplies last, so jump on it now!", then itd be a diff story.

Last edited:
On line with CS now and the rep literally says, "yeah man, the RESERVE is completely misleading...It says reserved for you but all it means is you get FCFS access early and there are more reserve notices that go out than the actual stock available." That's a dang lawsuit just waiting to happen.

:rofl:@ a lawsuit, you're delusional my man.

I wouldn't write it off completely. Class action suits can be brought up for a lot of relatively trivial issues. I get a couple claims payments a year for various goods/services that had suits filed against them.

giphy.gif

My OCD level just shot up over 100000%

Well if that sets you off then I present you

383B15FD-5EED-4B94-A242-1D23C75535BA.jpeg

But of course JB messes up my project idea by changing the label to the only 1’s I’m waiting for (Shadows) SMH

Anyone working at a mall can hook up an ftl code.

Stuck at my desk with one hour left and a 9 min head start...

Looks like the black toe purchase I made is gonna fall through.

Gonna have to learn how to ban people on the new site now :smh:

:lol:

i have some boxes folded and in my attic, the others i tossed. i have a 900 square foot house, aint nobody got space for random cardboard.

I wouldn't write it off completely. Class action suits can be brought up for a lot of relatively trivial issues. I get a couple claims payments a year for various goods/services that had suits filed against them.
My point exactly. Dudes on here steady talkin trash. BTW I never said that I am going to sue them...only that they are setting themselves up for a suit.

I've been paid on six class action suits for very similar (less obvious) ad schemes as this one. I have a message with the Nike CS rep stating (edit: where he states) that it is very misleading and that it doesn't state that it is FCFS. I'm a Marketing major and step-moms owns her own law firm...I do my homework before posting publicly. Wouldn't have stated it if it weren't true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom