Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow. Gonna get some good wears out of my 2013s these next couple of weeks before the so called masses ironically and inevitability shun them away in some sort of sneaker obscurity all of the sudden. Funny how everyone disrespects everything 2013 when that’s the real reason why most of you are even here. Shout out to my bros that already have shadows prior to 2018.

cwVB9W.jpg
OK

ENOUGH ALREADY NIKE.

THIS WOMENS EQUALITY NONSENSE IS GOING TOO FAR. ITS PAST RIDICULOUS. STOP. WE GET IT.

The womens exclusives, mens releases are female colors (see; watermelon am1s), drastically reduced bigger sizes available. AND NOW THEY MADE IT A POINT TO MAKE THE MENS AND WOMENS SIZES THE SAME DAMN SIZE FONT.

Hey Mark Parker, what can go wrong with this situation? Take a second out of your panty wearing day to consider the potential mistakes with this setup. Ill give you a hint, princess. If Im lucky enough to be allowed to buy a pair of your precious limited shoes and you send me a size and a half too small Im going to call corporate and RAISE ABSOLUTE HELL.

This 'CEO' is a clown. I give this idiot another year tops before hes got a fork in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
On line with CS now and the rep literally says, "yeah man, the RESERVE is completely misleading...It says reserved for you but all it means is you get FCFS access early and there are more reserve notices that go out than the actual stock available." That's a dang lawsuit just waiting to happen.
Its false advertising. Its a bait and switch tactic to get you to buy some random garbage after what you went for in the first place isnt available to you.

I have a bachelor's in advertising by the way. I know all about these scams. This is right up there with Nigerian Prince emails to me. Taking advantage of people is taking advantage of people.

Hey Mark Parker, what can go wrong with this situation? Ill give you a hint, princess. If Im lucky enough to be allowed to buy a pair of your precious limited shoes and you send me a size and a half too small...

This is what I'm afraid of. I think workers are bound to make mistakes with this new label. It's ridiculous.

Most jordan 1s are going to dudes.Lets be real. And a lot more 1s are getting sold in one day than any Nike runner other than maybe an occasional am1. I dont know, it may not be an issue but holy lord is the potential there.

The main problem I have is seeing the situation at Nike going down in my head when the design issue came up. They know its going to cause problems and instead of simply shrinking the font on the womens size they went ahead with the problem intact anyway for political reasons no one really cares or is complaining about. Its crystal clear the message theyre sending. But the level of public care vs the inefficient impact of this 'solution' to a fairly nonexistent problem is heavily imbalanced.

So the real concern isnt about the label but Nike's decision making lately. Theyre overcompensating and that spells trouble to me. I suspect something dark lurks beneath this facade going on.

I’m one of the few that’s still team 2013 > 2017-18
Breds just going by the shade of red and smooth leather
Same thing for royals
As for shadows if it’s smooth leather looks like I may dump 2013 for 2018

My only gripe with the new label is these were really the last 1’s i was waiting on to complete this display I’m making, and next to the breds/royals/sbb’s...this label will be a sore thumb...they couldnt start this **** after the shadows? Or on jumpman releases? Wth

Photoshop an old label scan to edit the color and product code and print it out onto a sticker. Or I can do it for you for money. Should I start a business? Ill do the barcode too for 50.

I know how to work photoshop/vector so I can definitely reproduce one myself. BUT you could make some good side money doing that. People like having custom labels with their name/shoe size, or even if they have to reproduce a label (like this situation)

All this over a label?

C8AD2C5D-7E03-4163-96FA-C4E5FE1A27CA.jpeg

I know how to work photoshop/vector so I can definitely reproduce one myself. BUT you could make some good side money doing that. People like having custom labels with their name/shoe size, or even if they have to reproduce a label (like this situation)

C8AD2C5D-7E03-4163-96FA-C4E5FE1A27CA.jpeg
Im getting a little excited here out of nowhere. I design labels for products irl and never thought to dial it back to something so simple yet potentially just as lucrative...

**If anybody wants a meticulously designed and produced label made hit up my pm box with your request**.

I like doing this so I wont charge much.

Back
Top Bottom