Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OK

ENOUGH ALREADY NIKE.

THIS WOMENS EQUALITY NONSENSE IS GOING TOO FAR. ITS PAST RIDICULOUS. STOP. WE GET IT.

The womens exclusives, mens releases are female colors (see; watermelon am1s), drastically reduced bigger sizes available. AND NOW THEY MADE IT A POINT TO MAKE THE MENS AND WOMENS SIZES THE SAME DAMN SIZE FONT.

Hey Mark Parker, what can go wrong with this situation? Take a second out of your panty wearing day to consider the potential mistakes with this setup. Ill give you a hint, princess. If Im lucky enough to be allowed to buy a pair of your precious limited shoes and you send me a size and a half too small Im going to call corporate and RAISE ABSOLUTE HELL.

This 'CEO' is a clown. I give this idiot another year tops before hes got a fork in him.[/QUOTE]

Idk, stock is up ~4.5% premarket today after they beat expectations with reported revenues up 7% YOY...

I just think the label is unnecessary. It's a Men's shoe. Women's equality does not mean putting Woman's sizing on a pair of Men's 40 jeans.. I just don't get it. I'm super down with Women's equality but this is pointless.. You want Women's equality? Make a whole size run dedicated to Women separate from Men's stock and don't call it 'GS'.

It doesn't make me mad lol but after wanting OG this, OG that, and finally getting it right with 1's.. they take away the label.. that's irritating.

I have them all and I still love my 2013’s. There’s a reason this thread is at 5000+ pages

Yeah.. because no one thought they'd ever get what we now have. :lol:. People always say stuff like this as if everyone woudlve opted for 2013s if both 13 and 16 versions were available at the same time. 2013s were decent but they are no competition for 2015 + OG 1s.

Being in “the game” since 2000ish, I’ve learned:

Don’t settle for inferior versions of retros, they ALWAYS end up coming back in true form

2006, 2011, 2016 black metallic 5’a
Maroon 6’s
2008, 2012, 2019 black cement 4’s
2003, 2011, 2013, 2018 (imminenet) 2019 wc3’s

etc etc

Yeah.. because no one thought they'd ever get what we now have. :lol:. People always say stuff like this as if everyone woudlve opted for 2013s if both 13 and 16 versions were available at the same time. 2013s were decent but they are no competition for 2015 + OG 1s.
I prefer the smooth leather and color's on the 13'. Can't fault me for that, the 15 chicago's and black toes in 16 are amazing

Over Freaking label
False...None of my shoes have glittered. Not a single Jordan 1...not even my Bull/Celtics pack from 09.
Some guy on YouTube talk about the glitter and Now all of a sudden people have a glitter. I have zero glitter on any of my jordan1 and they just sit in a box

9B72A857-857B-4491-89D5-2BFF4AB90B14.jpeg
Lol struggle frags?!?!

You guys are hilarious:rofl: .

My sister has the same size feet as I do and I’m 10-10.5 in men’s. She’ll stomp a MF’er out just like any man lol

After shadows I gotta lay off 1s, copped almost 20 pairs in almost 2 years lol

I said this y'day lol. I used to have mad colorways in various numbered Jordans and sold stuff off. But I have like 9 pairs of 1s. :lol:

I said this y'day lol. I used to have mad colorways in various numbered Jordans and sold stuff off. But I have like 9 pairs of 1s. :lol:
same here.....when i got rid of a bunch of stuff i set a "og colorway only" rule, which i just broke for bred toes and again for game royals :smh:

I remember I said a while back that all 13 Jordan 1 retros were trash and people here were still choosing 13 royals and breds over the newer models. >D

I think the the recent Royal and black/bred 1s are trash. Inconsistent materials and I prefer that smooth leather as opposed to the tumbled that JB put out to make the consumer think the leather is better.

Back
Top Bottom