Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
25022682_201559733727101_2765151557786796032_n.jpg

I need that green black forever
You can say that again... :pimp:

G
I’m in on the shadows...Only question for me at this point is what size to go with...Looking tumbled so I think down .5 from my normal sizing in 1’s..My Royals ran big for me so I think these will likely be the same...
Good point, I may go down half size too. The extra end-of-toebox room can be annoying at times. I'd rather have em fit and break in to my foot.

G

Good point, I may go down half size too. The extra end-of-toebox room can be annoying at times. I'd rather have em fit and break in to my foot.

Yeah I threw an extra insole in my Royals and they fit fine...Thinking the same as you in that I’d rather have them fit a little snug out of the box and break in with wear...

Wait so Gold Toes ARE dropping Jan. 15th?

yes...no...maybe. I think the 15th is going to be an 'equality' drop to kickoff black history month -- but can't find any pics of them and we are 10 days out. The OG 1s (gold/black/etc) was on the Footlocker release cal then it was a $145 retro hi option and then back to an OG 1s option.

but there are Celtic 1s ... and those ain't them. those are the 1s for bron-bron's alma mater St. Vincent-St. Mary whose colors are vegas gold and green.

as long as the Shadows are on par build wise with the Breds and Royals, everythings all good and I can get out the (1) game, still copping regardless tho

I've seen lots of posters saying with Shadows they will retire, we should start a pool and see who lasts the longest. My guess is not many will last long. :wink:

Remember that time babyjs23 babyjs23 retired and I told him he wouldn't even make it a year? Then I continued to remind him about it?

:tongue: j/k babyJs, all love man.

yes...no...maybe. I think the 15th is going to be an 'equality' drop to kickoff black history month -- but can't find any pics of them and we are 10 days out. The OG 1s (gold/black/etc) was on the Footlocker release cal then it was a $145 retro hi option and then back to an OG 1s option.
no, Gold toes are releasing All star weekend. The pair for $145 is an "Equality" Jordan 1...............That explains why they`re not at the OG $160 price point.

but there are Celtic 1s ... and those ain't them. those are the 1s for bron-bron's alma mater St. Vincent-St. Mary whose colors are vegas gold and green.
No they're Celtics. The hardwood is inspired by the Parquet floor. Technically they're clovers (aka four leaf clovers).

The shade of green isn't even correct for SVSM. It is damn close to the green on the Celtics' St. Paddy's jersey

No they're Celtics. The hardwood is inspired by the Parquet floor. Technically they're clovers (aka four leaf clovers).

The shade of green isn't even correct for SVSM. It is damn close to the green on the Celtics' St. Paddy's jersey
I was going to say this, but didnt feel like going back and forth, lol.

If you search online, all you`ll see is SVSM. The sneaker blogs take it and the masses run with it.

I've seen lots of posters saying with Shadows they will retire, we should start a pool and see who lasts the longest. My guess is not many will last long. :wink:

Remember that time babyjs23 babyjs23 retired and I told him he wouldn't even make it a year? Then I continued to remind him about it?

:tongue: j/k babyJs, all love man.

Lmao. I can’t think of too many more iterations of 1’s that I need. Got the breds, royals, Sails just as a neutral color, next up Shadows

The only way I’d un-retire is if they re-re-remaster the 1’s to look like the ‘85’s somehow, even then its a maybe lol

I know im in the minority but i wish they would just release Chicago's instead of bred toe. Just feels like a knock off to me. They look beautiful love the tumble leather but I just can't get jiggy with em

I thought we would have seen the equality 1s images by now.

I know im in the minority but i wish they would just release Chicago's instead of bred toe. Just feels like a knock off to me. They look beautiful love the tumble leather but I just can't get jiggy with em
Right there with you...I like the BRED toenails but I NEED those Chicago's man!

Back
Top Bottom