Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m shocked I haven’t seen a single Quai54 custom from the Blue Gatorades... If they dipped ~< $100 I’d consider picking up a pair to do one myself.

4D2CDF02-BD87-4357-A128-B1E3D3C6CB28.jpeg

I’m shocked I haven’t seen a single Quai54 custom from the Blue Gatorades... If they dipped ~< $100 I’d consider picking up a pair to do one myself.

4D2CDF02-BD87-4357-A128-B1E3D3C6CB28.jpeg

asking $4k for an all blue shoe? :rolleyes

edit: just looked them up and see they have the two face theme going on

I ****s with them Levi's 1's. Def would like to have a pair to wear arond.

Sails are still meh.

Should've worn 1's to work today, bossman is out with his top client all day leaving me in charge of the other folk

Might unload Sails, can’t bring myself to wear them.

On the flipside I was thinking they’d be that shoe I forget I have and pull out in 5-10 years still DS

Might unload Sails, can’t bring myself to wear them.

On the flipside I was thinking they’d be that shoe I forget I have and pull out in 5-10 years still DS
What was the hold up? I don't have a pair of Sails but could see them being super easy to wear.

What was the hold up? I don't have a pair of Sails but could see them being super easy to wear.

idk, i've never sat on a DS shoe as long as I have with the Sails...they came out what, late summer, fall?, still haven't been interested in wearing them. Good thing about 1's is they can be stored away and be worn later no issues...so i'm thinking what to do

Back
Top Bottom