Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quick errand during this snowstorm in NYC |l
IMG_1010.jpg

Lmao. I can’t think of too many more iterations of 1’s that I need. Got the breds, royals, Sails just as a neutral color, next up Shadows

The only way I’d un-retire is if they re-re-remaster the 1’s to look like the ‘85’s somehow, even then its a maybe lol

Alright man, I'm going to file this away in my bin to have it ready to go in case I see those famous words, "I was retired but I needed to come out of retirement for these."

lol

With the Levi’s 4’s previewed and releasing soon.. let’s revist these. Wildddd packaging and bundle. The shoe is dissapointing for obvious reasons, but 10 years ago comparatively... would be crazy if this happened again considering the quantity.

“The package released on March 1st, 2008 with a price-tag of $395 with just 2,323 units in circulation. The Air Jordan 1 featured a red and beige upper with red elephant print on the denim layer. Each package included a pair of limited edition denim jeans and t-shirt as well.”

One step closer to
received_10156992993202782.jpeg
received_10156992996487782.jpeg
o being able to take the full set photo. Oranges arrived today but purples not due till monday even tho purchased them both in same order. Annoying but I'll wait. Then unds then all after iv taken a pic with the 4 pairs.
Thinking bout getting some of kind of display setup . Thinking 4 shoes on a floating shelf with gatorade gear, in my lounge room would make a dope feature wall

I dont really do full 3m shoes but i mightve still copped if i didn't have 2 vegas 1s on ice. Vegas>>>jeter imo.

Jumpman Branded 1s ruin the design though... Glad I sold/dumped every pair I owned from the early 2000s-2010s, can't mess with those-pretty much on the same level as fusions/team Js.

Vegas 1s are great! Wish I still had them. Friend of mine still does because there a size 13 and he wears a 14 lol.

Back
Top Bottom