here they are

Game Royal vs Fragment
C05B98CB-1B53-47A1-826D-44EFEE701A6A.jpeg

8FAFEF6E-FEDF-467F-827C-2EBFD0E5A9FE.jpeg

F8147F8A-C9E0-4AD2-8510-740A746170C3.jpeg

56F74C53-7362-4C22-828C-63E33B852060.jpeg

F877688E-81C7-4637-94CA-312DDEC27526.jpeg

Pics via s.sam.group

Just grabbed a pair of royals. Going to have to go back and grab the Kentuckys sometime. Got breds and black toes so don't need bred toes. Will try for gold toes and am in for blue chicagos.

Anybody who isn't getting the blue chi's because they have UK's. I hope you keep that sentiment because if I need the oop I'd love for some help lol

Frag release was before my liking of 1's. What was the release of Frags like?

You don’t even wanna know man. It was by faaaar the saltiest I ever have been.
In addition to an atc, I had friends in THREE countries looking out for me. By about 11am on dec 27, I got the sold out message and all of my contacts struck out. I had been online all night prior as well, albeit this was before I had some of the knowledge I now have.
Day of release people wanted 800 and before you know it the price was into the 2k range.
I stewed for nearly 3 years over them. Last January I made a commitment to get them in 2017.
They came down a little, and I had some collateral so I finally got them.
I totally understand people thinking they’re not worth the price, it’s just a lightning bolt and all that, but I truly idolized them and they mean the world to me. In other words, not just another pair of shoes.
I will wear them, but I’m gonna keep them deadstock for a while, and if a true family emergency came up I’d begrudgingly sell them as a last resort.
But yeah, owning them is a great relief and my collection somehow feels complete, although it isn’t.
That’s why blue chicagos and bred toes dont really excite me so much.

Banneds are next.

In addition to an atc, I had friends in THREE countries looking out for me. By about 11am on dec 27, I got the sold out message and all of my contacts struck out. I had been online all night prior as well, albeit this was before I had some of the knowledge I now have.
Day of release people wanted 800 and before you know it the price was into the 2k range.
I stewed for nearly 3 years over them. Last January I made a commitment to get them in 2017.
I totally understand people thinking they’re not worth the price, it’s just a lightning bolt and all that, but I truly idolized them and they mean the world to me. In other words, not just another pair of shoes.
I will wear them, but I’m gonna keep them deadstock for a while, and if a true family emergency came up I’d begrudgingly sell them as a last resort.
But yeah, owning them is a great relief and my collection somehow feels complete, although it isn’t.

Banneds are next.

That's beautiful man

Banneds are next.
This story could should be turned into a documentary

Hurry up. I wanna take the set photo. Awaiting purples and oranges and a white "m⚡ke" tee from nike. These are from Capsule.
2 days and should have it all
Leathers so soft and nice, not thin at all. Reminds me of sails. But maybe just a tad softer IMO.
Blue my favorite so far. Purple with orange lac
received_10156989925927782.jpeg
es be my favorite in the end (on foot at least" blues my favorite color n flavor tho. White laces in limes and the blue n orange gonna stick with the laces already in them
@illmatters

Last edited:
interesting to see so many ppl say 1s aren't comfortable for them.

while not Boost, 1s are easily the most comfortable retro Jordan model on my foot. 8s as well.
Personally i wore jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, for me the most comfortable and perfect for my feet are the 1s, Specially after i wore them for 5x and more, the more i wear them the more comfortable it gets, only problem is sole gets thinner; so i agree with a lot of friends here that putting some new insoles will def help, the most uncomfortable js that i wore would be the 6s.. i dont know about the og 6s, but the carmine 6 and infra 6 of 2014 is not tolerable, now this, in my humble opinion only..

Back
Top Bottom