Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone on here suggested the lunarlon insoles in Chuck IIs and they indeed are a great alternative to the regular insole.

Man I wish these were available to purchase!
7F57933B-91DF-49D4-87A4-4169E189F17A.jpeg

@theltrain can you take a pic with the Storm Blues and Frags side by side to compare the shade of blue please? Just curious on how much it differs and what we can expect for the Blue Chis. Thanks in advance brother.

Friend of mine had them early and i held them in my hands..............I dont like the extreme tumbled look on 1st and the fact that its all over makes it worse. Also dislike translucent soles on 1s.........Dont own 1 pair with that feature.

Trash to me.........but that makes them a bit easier for folks who may like them.
Everything you stated is the reason why I like them along with the colorway. I don't mind clear soles on 1's at all, especially for a color scheme like this where the yellowing would go with the shoe.

OG 1s don't have much cushioned comfort but the they have some of the best foot support of any shoe ever made. Foot never slides shift or move. Great ankle protection. It works for what it was designed for

Preach, that is why it is still the most often worn shoe out of my entire collection............and they all have replacement insoles in them b/c of what you stated about the actual cushion in them :smh:

@theltrain can you take a pic with the Storm Blues and Frags side by side to compare the shade of blue please? Just curious on how much it differs and what we can expect for the Blue Chis. Thanks in advance brother.

babyjs posted some pics comparing the blue chi's to the frags. the royal shade was pretty close

Excited for the blue Chicago's! Every time they are mentioned I get a little hype. 2 pairs is all I need. Then I'll have the trinity in red and blue!

Sidenote: still wish it was a white tongue though might....wait. I have untouched black toes. I can make that white tongue in a swap. Oh it's goin down lol

Back
Top Bottom