• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A8BB09A7-5371-4B0D-9E8F-829507E62686.jpeg

UnDS for the games and hoping my Chiefs quit dooking the bed against the Raiders today.

Chis on today. Those blue Chis are a must, maybe even double up to customize...
Is it difficult to paint AJ1s if never done it before?

IMG_3198.JPG

Luckily black should be the easiest color to do, there is no matching/mixing to get the right shade and it's much easier and takes less coats of paint to go darker.

Is it hard to make the finish look stock?
I've seen too many glossy customs

This will be the key. The trick is to add a small amount of duller to the paint to keep it from being too glossy. We will have to find out the right mix of duller to paint ratio and also if regular black or flat black should be used.

not bad for wheats. i’ll wait a while til they hit A bill even
there’s no way to use the footsites discounts with vip/platinum rewards ?

Last edited by a moderator:
NT fam need your opinions.. found a decently priced pair of top3's seller claims it's been worn twice.. the front of the toe box seems a little off to me? As if it's damaged or something if you know what I mean and I know how tumbled leather creases. Or am I just trippin lol...
IMG_4294.PNG
IMG_4295.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4294.PNG
    IMG_4294.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
NT fam need your opinions.. found a decently priced pair of top3's seller claims it's been worn twice.. the front of the toe box seems a little off to me? As if it's damaged or something if you know what I mean and I know how tumbled leather creases. Or am I just trippin lol...
IMG_4294.PNG
IMG_4295.PNG
post a pic of the shoes from the side and behind the shoes

Back
Top Bottom