• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Now that’s a damn good picture.

See the response that picture with some leaves got.

On another note, they have flannels at Walmart that are the exact check color to the joints supreme has lol.. fashions whatever your comfortable in man.

C2B60C48-49C6-4BA8-8F2A-1A0098728146.gif

target clothes >

they have nice items
I know my fiancée can't pass a Target without going inside, so when I'm with her I check out my section. They have decent stuff. And they have solid graphic tees every once in a while.

My only gripe is that no one has posted any 1 pics. I can't be the only one that wore a pair today.

Sidenote: the shirt is by this company called WORD.agency, forever 21 bit that design and made it lame. So I bought it from the source. The flannel is Wal-Mart and the Pants are Target (had them tapered and hemmed though for a proper fit)

I didn’t think there would be so much talk from a dude taking a pic of clothes on grass. Y’all must not have nothing to do today lol

It’s sunday.

Also been wearing a lot of 1s recently, but don’t really snap them. Therefore, no on feet from me.

Why are off white 1s over $600 more than gold top 3s on the after market? I'll take top 3s and Aleali's over them.

Sorry for the late response to the jeter’s dropping on Tuesday, my source is from the store manager from champs and it’s on his manifest, as soon as shipment arrives they’ll scan the inventory and just release them. As for quantities I won’t be able to tell you but this Tuesday check your local champs

I thought the OW 1’s were executed perfectly. They took a goat cw, creatively redesigned it, and used interesting materials. These were meant to be worn in just like any other 1. Job well done imo.

Sorry for the late response to the jeter’s dropping on Tuesday, my source is from the store manager from champs and it’s on his manifest, as soon as shipment arrives they’ll scan the inventory and just release them. As for quantities I won’t be able to tell you but this Tuesday check your local champs

appreciate the info. im def gonna check it out.

i wish there was a way to filter the posts in this thread for just the news only

instead, i have to sift through dozens of stupid posts made by people with kindergarten-level english, dumb shoe selfies, endless discussion about the "quality" of piece-of-crap chinese leather, endless talk about glitter developing on said piece-of-crap chinese leather (oh no, you mean this s*** ain't luxe?! who would've thought!) 14-year-olds trying to sound hard, 40+ year-olds trying to sound hard, nerdy reaction pics and gifs that only virgins think are funny, etc. all of the damned time

smh
Who hurt you b?

Back
Top Bottom