• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thank you

1c974fd7-d67a-4628-a180-471fc5d937ed.gif

attention seeking has reached a new low

All everything is now is attention seeking, especially with social media. At least Im not one of those dudes who take a super hype shoe, buy it, then wreck it just for views. I actually think it's a well put together outfit/picture. Most people do hardwood/fauxwood floors. I don't have that so I figured why not right in front of my house.

Ants all in his **** :lol:

Don't forget the spiders :wink:

Is there something wrong or weird about liking nice fits and photography? It's not like the dude threw in a bunch of bape/supreme stuff and call it a well put outfit.

Ppl just like to be critical about everything

Yeah, there's nothing weird about picking out your clothes, ironing them and then taking them outside and placing them in your yard to take a pic of them. Perfectly normal occurence.

Fashion is funny to talk about. People saying his Flannel came from Target. Its possible. But if a piece of clothing looks good. Then that's what it is. I know most of us that are into to fashion go off of price/name brand. I say that to say this.

I have expenses pieces (shirts/jeans) that look bland and cheap from a visual stand point. I have clothes that are good quality but not as expensive that looks better than the expensive clothes. Most cats cant even dress in my opinion. They think buying a pair of Yeezy,s and being Supremed is dressing good.

Just because your fit consists of limited items means it's a good looking fit. If anything thats just showing everybody your sheep that follows a certain stereotype/crowd in my opinion. I like certain brands that limits their products.

But i dont od on just a couple of certain brands like there the only companies making clothes. Thats Bone is mean by the way no matter how much it costs. I know its hard for some but its nothing wrong with being an individual.

dudes acting like theyve never touched grass wit their clothes before, or sat on grass before. some of yall houses/rooms are 10x nastier and dirtier than the grass that man laid his fit on, if yall really wanna be judgemental. oh no, ants and spiders! oh pleaaase. some of yall got ants/roaches/rats/mice in yall crib.

i remember a while back somebody posted a pic of their kicks on here, and instead of talking about the shoes, dudes tore him up cause his room was a little messy. another guy posted with his kicks on his bed, and dudes chose to bash him cause they didnt like his sheets. another time somebody posted something from his kitchen and dudes went in on homie cause part of his wallpaper had floral patterns.

this is NT. so no, it wont matter where u take ya pics. dudes on here will be dumb and hate no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom