• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Worrying about what another man is wearing is most of NT too

i think they get mad cause they cant see your cheeks if your jeans are baggy lol

Yeah, there's nothing weird about picking out your clothes, ironing them and then taking them outside and placing them in your yard to take a pic of them. Perfectly normal occurence.

Correction!....I didn't iron my clothes lol

CHAPPELLE_01_0106_REALWORLD1_640x360.jpg

nah thats dumb. dudes on here stay asking wheres on feet pics? wheres the fit pics? and then when they get posted, the poster get bashed cause they dont have the same style as others, or their background setting does not meet the approval of everyone, or the brand of their jeans or shirt is frowned upon. yea, makes sense. thatll encourage users to post pics of and share their pickups in the future.

i never knew there was a correct way for eveyone to dress. sorry, i didnt go to private/boarding school, where yall forced to look the same everyday.

You super upset, so imma go ahead and assume...

Nevermind.

nope. im typing with a level head and just using common sense. im not being rude, or aggressive whatsoever. just cause all that is foreign to you and you dont have the ablity to do that, dont project your insecurities onto me.

if this is me being mad to you, i can only imagine if sombody raised their voice an octave at you in real life. youd probably have a titty attack. OMG HES OUT OF CONTROL OH NOOOO

rofl.

nope. im typing with a level head and just using common sense. im not being rude, or aggressive whatsoever. just cause all that is foreign to you and you dont have the ablity to do that, dont project your insecurities onto me.

if this is me being mad to you, i can only imagine if sombody raised their voice an octave at you in real life. youd probably have a titty attack. OMG HES OUT OF CONTROL OH NOOOO

rofl.

You in here typing essays based off feels.

You got it.

You in here typing essays based off feels.

You got it.

those are essays? just cause its a struggle for you to read less than 20 sentences split up between multiple posts, doesnt mean its an essay. sometimes i like to articulate my points. it just means you need to come wit something more thoughtdriven than reaching and taking random shots.

oh, and theres no "got it" for anyone. was this a competition for u the whole time to try and trump me with your posts? get real.

Back
Top Bottom