Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
none of the other posts youre "sick of" got deleted. ya post got deleted with the swiftness tho. so mayb youre the problem, not us.

Them black OWs is cool, yeah I hated OWs at the beginning I laughed at them. But the more I saw em and the final product I’m kinda tight I don’t have em. I was in HK when they dropped early here so I don’t regret anything, but yeah 1.5k is silly.. rather get more fragments.

Damn you salty af, my dude. Feel free to unfollow the thread cause your negativity isn’t welcome here.

1A81F6DB-0A53-443E-8868-B92EF4BD4C0D.gif

Them black OWs is cool, yeah I hated OWs at the beginning I laughed at them. But the more I saw em and the final product I’m kinda tight I don’t have em. I was in HK when they dropped early here so I don’t regret anything, but yeah 1.5k is silly.. rather get more fragments.

agree. if i had to spend 1.5k, id rather have frags over those. but thats just me. somebody else with differing style will like em and buy em tho.

Damn dudes really been in here debating fits and **** all day. I really only come for the sneaker pics I guess.....

Guess I will check back later this week..... Hoping that rust pink resale doesn't surpass top 3s.

Understandable about having to sift through multiple pages to find basic info, pics, etc., as this is considered an “Official 1 thread” which basically is a mega thread for those who like to share pics, interests, basic info, future upcoming releases, past release(s), discuss Jordan 1 related discussions, or if they just don’t feel like having to subscribe to multiple threads for each release. Sort of like an all-in-one thread that many don’t mind being apart of.

You do, however, have the ability to find specific threads using the “search thread” option in drop down list on the upper left hand side
76D39C14-22D7-42AF-9C0B-2BE06BDFEA31.jpeg

or you can create specific release threads to avoid having to go through hundreds, or thousands of pages.

Another note, everyone is entitled to their opinions and can express their feelings freely. What we will delete without warning is any criticism towards others, name calling, etc., as this is an attempt to engage other members in a “flame war” that can escalate quickly into a few-for-all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom