Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
none of my 1s have glitter on them and I’ve never treated the leather either

I don’t even think I’ve cleaned any of my 1s

just looked at all of them yesterday

15122456505131738552973.jpg
trophy room pair came in. straight to stockx
Wow... Ok..

"Wow" is right. I won't knock anyone's hustle, but that's pretty damn corny, and I don't even want the pair. "Hey, I was lucky and got a pair of some **** only some were lucky to get. Now I'm gonna go sell it!" Wow.

Greed imprisons the weak bro

It's not that. You can resell all you want but your posts are perceived as throwing it in our faces.

I love my pair. Remastered barons would be nice w smooth leather even though i have one to rock and one on ice currently.

What’s the fascination with the pinks I’m just curious?

Kicks come in black based, white based, you get blue and red options so when a non-standard color comes up folks interest is piqued. Personally while I loathe pink I don't see these in the same light as last year's Valentine's Day offering (blacktoe pink option) and see these akin to infrared on certain sillouettes.

I like the pink joints

they would offset dark denim nicely

if they were a regular release I’d scoop no question but they aren’t different enough for me to go thru hoops or pay resale

Gotta say this. Chicago's & B/reds are the G.O.A.T. colorways. No debate. I say both because they are interchangeable. I rock my chi's way more than anything else. They are just so perfect. And a fantastic balance.

Back
Top Bottom