• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So clean on feet
pic via@bull1trc
24175106_499289467137632_625957437186244608_n.jpg

Congrats on everyone who was able to cop the gold Top 3's. I'm tight they making all these dope colorways hella limited.

Man was just starting to lace up my breds for the badger game tomorrow I got from goat months and months ago and where tf is my tm haha. My pair of sbbs already wore them off on each side and now I got a ds breds without it. Wtf
20171201_211044.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_7994.jpg
Has anyone ever used this product on their 1s ... considering it.

The balsam creams are like what you get to treat doc martens with heavier/waxy leathers from the elements like water and salt, the chemical guys leather conditioner I’m talking about is more for restoring and softening.. all of it’s good for the leather

Funny thing about the glitter issue. Is that none of my 2013,s have it. A pair of 2016 Breds got it a couples of months after release. I corrected the issue. But after putting them back in the box for 2 days.

The glitter came back worse on the pair. I corrected the issue again. Then left them outside with free hair 24/7. The glitter decreased by alot. I wiped them with slightly wet towel if i seen a little glitter pop up.

After a couple of weeks the glitter wasnt an issue anymore. They where stored in a cool temperature area. So the temperature wasnt what caused it. Any 1 with Black leather released after 2016 shouldn't be stored in any type of incloser/box.

I got a friend who had the same issue with a pair of 2016 Breds that are DS stored in a cool place. He said his started out as a white spot. He took a wet rag to wipe off the toothpaste looking white spot.

He said all of a sudden it spreaded around to glitter. He doesnt keep them in a box anymore. Its something going on with the Black leather there using on the 1,s that causes a glitter mold substance to appear when left in a box for so long.

I bet money if you sit them outside of a box after buying them you wont ever get the glitter issue from jump.

Do you think this might possibly be due to the humidity of where you live?

Man was just starting to lace up my breds for the badger game tomorrow I got from goat months and months ago and where tf is my tm haha. My pair of sbbs already wore them off on each side and now I got a ds breds without it. Wtf
20171201_211044.jpg
Whaat did you just say??

Anyways when are these Jeter 1's releasing on SNKRS? Anybody know?

Whaat did you just say??

Anyways when are these Jeter 1's releasing on SNKRS? Anybody know?

Haha yeah lacing up my ds breds noticed 1 of the tm stamps isn't there. Bought em from goat so I'M surprised they didn't catch that....I've seen them flag much more petty things before also my sbb are missing the tm stamp on each shoe after wearing them plenty. Never had this problem with any other pairs ever so it's strange now that 2 have this issue. It doesn't really matter at all but kinda sucks :lol:

Hope everyone has been well. :nthat: Been a while, too busy now a days but got these in. Love the quality, shoutout to the NTer that posted for $128 shipped.

403D61AB-7D49-462D-8ED4-B6B1E8BD75D0.jpeg

A9D31740-D147-4496-8B88-320DDAA8ED5F.jpeg
I am surprised how these are sitting and didnt sellout with all the codes from this past weekend. Cant wait for my pair to arrive.

I am surprised how these are sitting and didnt sellout with all the codes from this past weekend. Cant wait for my pair to arrive.
I want to but my wallet burst into flames from all the kick coppery I been doing. I copped 46 pairs on the year and I got about 13 pairs that came out already that I want and there's another like 6 pairs this month that I want. SMH.

Last edited:
I want to but my wallet burst into flames from all the kick coppery I been doing. I copped 43 pairs on the year and I got about 13 pairs that came out already that I want and there's another like 6 pairs this month that I want. SMH.
Mine as well get it in while you can. Sounds like it’s gonna be a lot of Ls next year when JB goes back to the limited business to drive hype.

Trade didn't happen, he didn't have receipt, he says he bought it at a sneaker con.... so I passed... I was gonna do the trade too.... oh welps
No receipt so you didn't do it? Wildin to the fullest.
Those pieces of paper don't mean **** bro.
Those can be faked too anyway. if the shoe is legit, it's legit.

No receipt so you didn't do it? Wildin to the fullest.
Those pieces of paper don't mean **** bro.
Those can be faked too anyway. if the shoe is legit, it's legit.
I hear ya... but too much hassle to go UN to get a legit check to be for sure....

It's busy season where I work at and it's 0630 to 1900!... OT is good but everything that I wanna do is closed when I get off lol

Back
Top Bottom