Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_7961.jpg
Can anyone ID the greentoe pair?

Forreal I hope they don't but I haven't seen any plain white/(insert color here) combos in any of what's expected to come around in 2018. I hope they didn't end it at metallic red. I need news on Orange, green, purple, maroon, black, and neutral gray so I can entertain the thought of bowing out for good after all the true OGs have been remastered.

That’s kinda where I’m at right now too. However i would love the jeters and the gold joints.

Not gonna lie when I first saw this picture back in 08-09 that is when I really started taking up an interest in 1s and saw how versatile and casuel they were. This dude aint trying to be matchy-match at all with the fitted clothing and everything I decided this was gonna be my personal style inspo. Never looked back after that. my first pair was the 85 b/reds back in 2011.

sidenote: Still want cdp black/whites because of this picture as well

N0NwFrQ.jpg

Do AJ1 highs fit TTS? Thinking about picking up a pair of chicagos. I wear size 11 UB, 12 Yeezy V2s. Kind of vary from 11-12 on Jordans. What size should I go for?
If you have a slim foot you can get away with half size down. I usually get a size 10 but my Lettermans are a 9.5 and they fit mire snug but not toe pinching snug.

Need these in a 12 for sole swap purposes. But the ones hiphopsays is asking about, those are customs. The owner of that pic is @styleisaweapon on IG She's a dope female sneakerheads outta Chicago. Very dope page.
I'm glad you added "for soleswapping purposes only". While the concept is cool I remember these at the outlets. The LEATHER WAS HORRIBLE THE WORST IVE EVER FELT

If you have a slim foot you can get away with half size down. I usually get a size 10 but my Lettermans are a 9.5 and they fit mire snug but not toe pinching snug.
Thank you, appreciate it. I have a wide foot so can't go down. flight club had some chicagos for 400 but looks like its too big

How does size 9.5 Jordan XI Win Like 82 plus 20 bucks for my size 10 Royals trade sound? Fair or nah? Both DS btw

Last edited:
How does size 9.5 Jordan XI Win Like 82 plus 20 bucks for my size 10 Royals trade sound? Fair or nah? Both DS btw
is that your only pair of royals? i feel like down the line that might be a lost trade, but presently seems fair

Damn it’s crazy how the Bred 1 is the most retro colorway and people can never get tired off.

Original bred 1
94 Bred 1
2001 Bred 1
Dmp Bred 1
Banned bred 1
High strapped bred 1
Alpha bred 1
2013 Bred 1
2016 Bred 1
Satin bred 1
1.5 Bred 1
Flynit Bred 1