Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also the qualify on the melo 1s *2 thumbs down* only thing it had going for itself was the colorway everything else was trash.

I enjoy the suede/nubuck, its held up extremely well with wear - no creasing no dust, etc. The gold portions do seem to crease but all jordans do, so nothing new there. The gold pops metallic and has bred colorblocking. The Collar is satin/soft lined compared to regular 1s that have a grittier material.

If i didnt know better and was holding a pair of melos vs. a pair of NA 1s, id be inclined to the think the melos are the "premium" version of the og 1s

basic and good. I got rid of all my jumpman 1s back in 09ish. Never looked back.

The presence of the most recognizable athlete's logo on his own signature line of shoes is a deal breaker for you? In this day and age, NA/OG means nothing. Everything is retroed, fused with another shoe or collaborated. Nothing is sacred anymore with 1s. The old argument of "its not an OG CW, so we should avoid it" has long perished. Look at the Top 3 golds - why on earth do they have a NA tag? Everyone wants em

read as: "I got rid of all my jumpman 1s back in 09ish after realizing all they dont have any clout"

all this top 3 hype did you guys forget the actual GOAT Gold 1 CW?

1415071933837_720x450.jpg

Nah. Those Melo’s aren’t the goat.

These are
3326696B-CFBC-4860-BF8B-7A2FCD660604.jpeg

I’m def not in the majority but those melos are wack & the PL things were too

Last edited:
The presence of the most recognizable athlete's logo on his own signature line of shoes is a deal breaker for you? In this day and age, NA/OG means nothing. Everything is retroed, fused with another shoe or collaborated. Nothing is sacred anymore with 1s. The old argument of "its not an OG CW, so we should avoid it" has long perished. Look at the Top 3 golds - why on earth do they have a NA tag? Everyone wants em

read as: "I got rid of all my jumpman 1s back in 09ish after realizing all they dont have any clout"

Jesus, are people not allowed to have preferences? :lol:

Ya I have a ton a jumpman mids but it’s hard to wear 90% of them because the new ogs are so much better to me.

That might be your though process, but it doesn't apply to everyone. I prefer the OG look on shoes -all shoes, not just the 1s. I did keep one pair of 1s with the jumpman on them if it makes you feel better.

Don't know if JB is gonna bring these back any time soon but I can't wait. Just re-copped these bad boys. Jumpman or not, some 09 colorways were clean. Especially when they would do OG colorways. They had a certain charm to them for sure. Not my pic of course lol

aj1_hi_whitegreen_dtrt.jpg

If I find these in my size for a good price, these are on the list too.
air-jordan-1-white-grand-metallic-purple.jpeg

I already have metallic reds but I might recop the metallic rex DTRTs because the red is super metallic looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom