Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been beating up ‘13s since I got them 3 years ago. I like them way better than my 17’s and ‘01’s

Attachments

• DFFC1BE0-205E-45CC-86E8-F0FC1693F1E8.jpeg
    DFFC1BE0-205E-45CC-86E8-F0FC1693F1E8.jpeg
    594.7 KB · Views: 41
I've been out of the jordan game for so long now. Can you tell me why the 2013s such besides no nike air? Bad quality leather?

Pleather/vinyl tongue was wack too but thats about it lol it was a also kind of a bitter thing. That was the first 2013 1 with an OG colorway and they didnt do it but proceeded to stamp a nike air and better quality materials on all later OG (non-og) colorways. also the pleather/vinyl had no real give so pinky toes were left sore after awhile.

0takusamsay 0takusamsay Had the CDP pair and they were cool, but the 2014 black white are vastly superior in everyway.

Also, I prefer 2013 over the 2016 Royals/BlackRed. 2016 had the shape, but cant stand the tumbled inconsistent leather.

I actually love the 2013 and 2016 breds. The 2013 still smell so good and are so bright red. I normally wear the 2016 though. The 2013 were my first NA cop and had to go through hell to get them.

Funny thing about the glitter issue. Is that none of my 2013,s have it. A pair of 2016 Breds got it a couples of months after release. I corrected the issue. But after putting them back in the box for 2 days.

The glitter came back worse on the pair. I corrected the issue again. Then left them outside with free hair 24/7. The glitter decreased by alot. I wiped them with slightly wet towel if i seen a little glitter pop up.

After a couple of weeks the glitter wasnt an issue anymore. They where stored in a cool temperature area. So the temperature wasnt what caused it. Any 1 with Black leather released after 2016 shouldn't be stored in any type of incloser/box.

I got a friend who had the same issue with a pair of 2016 Breds that are DS stored in a cool place. He said his started out as a white spot. He took a wet rag to wipe off the toothpaste looking white spot.

He said all of a sudden it spreaded around to glitter. He doesnt keep them in a box anymore. Its something going on with the Black leather there using on the 1,s that causes a glitter mold substance to appear when left in a box for so long.

I bet money if you sit them outside of a box after buying them you wont ever get the glitter issue from jump.

Back
Top Bottom