Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I bought a pair of sbb 1.0s. Paid $583. Came with glitter on them. Don't care and still haven't wiped clean. Can't even see the glitter on feet so what's the big deal? It's not like you got a big mustard stain on the midsole. Are your shoes falling apart? Didn't think so... even some of the people that say the more beat they are the better they look are flipping out on glitter and it doesn't make sense.

soooo........we accepting shoes with glitter on em now as satisfactory? its supposed to be no big deal? even tho the glitter will get progressively worse and worse without any action until the point where theyre permanent? lol......

i understand some people dont care and thats totally fair. thats your perogative. but dont come on here and treat the rest of us like dummies. the glitter is an issue. nobody can even say for sure why it happens or how to prevent it. that in itself is an issue.

I bought a pair of sbb 1.0s. Paid $583. Came with glitter on them. Don't care and still haven't wiped clean. Can't even see the glitter on feet so what's the big deal? It's not like you got a big mustard stain on the midsole. Are your shoes falling apart? Didn't think so... even some of the people that say the more beat they are the better they look are flipping out on glitter and it doesn't make sense.
I see your point, but see ours: some of us collect and want to keep them looking good so when we finally bust them out we don’t want a huge salt rock stuck to the side.

why are u guys using leather polish to solve an issue of chemical make up?

I agree with mr bulldog man
To prevent glitter you just gotta rock them
Busted out my CM few weeks back which I haven’t rocked in prob like 2-3 months and saw lil bit of glitter on them

9E04A831-DB69-47B5-88F6-20C010347D55.jpeg
F8B94357-276F-464F-BBC8-940C5CD439E7.jpeg
Got my double up today from an SD Local selling some on Facebook. Copped under retail!

what info do you want?

should i tell u to crep protect or dip your AJIs in Vicks Vapor rub?

Nike/JB troll game on a trillion. Materials on the last batch of Black based 1,s are prone to get the glitter effect. Next release of Black based 1,s will be corrected. Only with a higher price + with another little issue like the Nike tab falling off after so many wears. Since the glitter problem on my 2016,s arent that bad. Im beating them to the ground now. Whats crazy is that my 2013,s haven't gotten any of the glitter issues yet. One thing i can say for sure. After you notice the glitter or correct the issue. Do not by all means put them back in the box or any type of incloser. The glitter issue will get worse. Thats a fact.

Yeah I don’t have any on some of my kicks but do on a good amount. I’m pretty much resigned to it at this point. Just spend a few minutes wiping it off I guess.

Back
Top Bottom