Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just checked all my 1s. CMs and Vegas are still glittering, but can be wiped off. My banneds had a spot like on those shadows. Wet microfiber towel and some elbow grease and it's gone...for now.

No such thing as lifetime longevity on a pair of shoes. Shoe companies wouldn’t make money if that were true.

That’s all I wanted, to have a complete set of remastered ogs and a few plus cw...hope jb puts the rest out so I can finally stop caring.

I use that exact kiwi polish and glitter comes back after about 3 weeks

Dang that's disappointing, I thought maybe we could get to a solution with this. I wonder if the leather dye would be the same result?

No such thing as lifetime longevity on a pair of shoes. Shoe companies wouldn’t make money if that were true.

We see some ‘85 pairs still fully wearable, maybe exaggerated but definitely a proven 30 yr life if taken care of

I'm sure he's saying it's a shoe that'll never go out of style, no matter if it has NA or Jumpman Air on it.

If so, I'll have to agree.

1’s are a staple, they’ll never not be in style IMO

Been a min since I rocked these
IMG_20171004_124613_631.jpg

Yeah, as I get older I just want a lifetime supply of 1s to wear. I pretty much have that now, but I’d like them to not be glitter moldy.

Are you guys applying the leather conditioner after signs of glitter or before the glitter appears? If before, has the glitter appeared?

I bought a pair of sbb 1.0s. Paid $583. Came with glitter on them. Don't care and still haven't wiped clean. Can't even see the glitter on feet so what's the big deal? It's not like you got a big mustard stain on the midsole. Are your shoes falling apart? Didn't think so... even some of the people that say the more beat they are the better they look are flipping out on glitter and it doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom