Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
EBay has gotten horrible lately with chargebacks I do both buying and selling, last week I sold a pair of used top 3s I wore 2 times for $250 I included in the ad no box no spare shoelaces, buyer got them yesterday and filed a claim against me for the laces.. he wanted a partial refund of $25 for spare Laces lol which I gave to him because eBay most of the time charges the seller the return postage smh
I would have tried to fight it. It was disclosed in your add.

EBay has gotten horrible lately with chargebacks I do both buying and selling, last week I sold a pair of used top 3s I wore 2 times for $250 I included in the ad no box no spare shoelaces, buyer got them yesterday and filed a claim against me for the laces.. he wanted a partial refund of $25 for spare Laces lol which I gave to him because eBay most of the time charges the seller the return postage smh
250 dollars used without out the box and spare laces? Wow!

Once they get to this point I wonder if some Kiwi shoe polish could fix or at least hide the problem?

2.5ozblk-kiwip_01.jpg

I use that exact kiwi polish and glitter comes back after about 3 weeks

I really suck at taking pictures on the iPhone (I’ve got the 7 which is still really good) you can’t really see it that great but it’s basically on the entire black upper except for the front of the black on the toe box.

Absolutely zero idea how it got that bad

5E2AE695-F2EC-4FA3-B8A9-16FC472F6D38.jpeg
5DE9FBA7-DF22-46E7-90C5-1B6B9F3190FE.jpeg

Man, all this glitter talk has me nervous. I've been rocking my 2013 Black/Reds, and only checked out my 2016 pair once, and I've only peeped my Royals once, also never having worn them yet.

Luckily I haven't seen any on my 1's. Have you guys with this issue try taking it to the shoe cobbler to see if they have a clue? Wonder what they think since they see so many types of leather/materials and aging, etc...

I really suck at taking pictures on the iPhone (I’ve got the 7 which is still really good) you can’t really see it that great but it’s basically on the entire black upper except for the front of the black on the toe box.

Just curious...I've been doing customs lately. It seams like an easy fix to this would be to hit the whole upper with a light rub down of acetone to remove the factory finish and then apply a new finish. Has this been tried?

Can the weather have something to do with it?? Humidity?? I'll take a look at my pairs when I get home.

Thought about this too, but now I'm not sure. I occasionally get glitter on my Breds and SBB, but absolutely nothing on my Royals or other pairs. They're all in the same closet too.

Had the same issue with my shadow 1s that were in box for about a year, even though kept them inside a ziplock. But I was able to clean the glitter off with a clean towel and Jason markk. Have you tried jm?

Had the same issue with my shadow 1s that were in box for about a year, even though kept them inside a ziplock. But I was able to clean the glitter off with a clean towel and Jason markk. Have you tried jm?

Yes. No joke hasn’t removed anything

I’m not too concerned since it’s whatever at this point. I paid retail so I’m not too upset. Had I paid $400 then I’d be salty

Back
Top Bottom