Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'd be all in for these "Ichiros" if they ever did release. 1s in my hometown team's colors?!? A no brainer. I can do with or without the PE logo.

Wow those shadows are real bad. I fear mine will get like that if I don’t wipe it off often.

You guys think those shadows are bad? Wait til you see mine :rofl:

Mine is permanent now over half the shoe

It looks like the glitter has crystallised on those Shadows. I thought my CM 1's were bad with just a light coating.

img-thing

woah. u mean its got to the point where u cant even wipe it off now?

Yes :smh:

Starting to show up on both my SBB as pictured on those shadows a few posts back. 2016 bred 1 as well.

Oddly enough my 2013 royals or breds don’t have any of that glitter but shadows do

If I get hit with glitter thats un-removeable

I’m selling all my **** and rocking chancletas

EBay has gotten horrible lately with chargebacks I do both buying and selling, last week I sold a pair of used top 3s I wore 2 times for $250 I included in the ad no box no spare shoelaces, buyer got them yesterday and filed a claim against me for the laces.. he wanted a partial refund of $25 for spare Laces lol which I gave to him because eBay most of the time charges the seller the return postage smh

Permanent glitter would be something to get pissed over. Makes me want to check all my pairs.

I’ll post a pic sometime later today when I get home. I’ve wiped with everything and it doesn’t do a damn thing

They’ve only been worn a handful of times and not sure if it will come off with wear or what but looks pretty bad

Once they get to this point I wonder if some Kiwi shoe polish could fix or at least hide the problem?

2.5ozblk-kiwip_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom