Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats actually not that bad. Get a micro fiber cloth with some liquid dish washing soap. Make sure the water you use is warm. Scrub the glitter parts. Lightly rinse the soap and water off. Dry the wet parts with the dry part of the micro fiber cloth. Let the sit for around 10 to 15 minutes. Youll notice the part where the glitter was at will be a dry faded look. Dont worry about the faded look. Its not damaged. Get some Kiwi leather lotion (cleans,conditions,& nourishes) For All Colors. Thats what it says on the bottle. The bottle is see through plastic. Liquid will be in a milky looking form. Take a dab of that on the cloth. Rub it on the faded areas where the glitter once was for a minute or 2. Dry it off with the dry part of the cloth. Let the shoes sit outside of the box for 2 to 4 days. The glitter is going to come back. This time its going to look like someone lightly sprinkled shiny glitter a tad bit where you rubbed the conditioner at. Now put some warm water (remember nothing but warm water this time) on the micro fiber cloth. Rub the parts that have the light shiny glitter on it. Dry it with the cloth. Youll see the glitter area go back to its original black leather form like when you first bought them. Its been a week for me and the glitter hasn't came back. But ive never put my 2016,s Black/Red 1,s back in the while going through this process. So keep them out of any type of box after your finished doing this.

Not sure how to feel
22221248_865823250240923_4643322670220312576_n.jpg

Maybe it's just me but those, are, horrible. If those are the next Shadows instead of remastering the OG's, then I feel extra great about my recent 2013 Shadow pickup.

IMO, one of the best colorways in the last couple of years. So versatile and clean. Bought doubles myself and already need a replacement pair.
So true. I love my pair.

I'm definitely checking out both of my Royals and 2016 Black/Reds for glitter, hearing so many talk about it. Is there a consensus on what to do to deal with it?

My Barons have been kept DS since they released in 2014 and I’m honestly afraid to take them out of storage since I know they will be covered in glitter by now.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but those, are, horrible. If those are the next Shadows instead of remastering the OG's, then I feel extra great about my recent 2013 Shadow pickup.

We're getting shadows in April (and the satin apparently as well in 2018) .... but given the royals/BReds releases we'll get a non-smooth iteration which definetly make you feel good about your 2013s.

Back
Top Bottom