Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can't wait until 2018....get to find out if the 610 OG actually end up being Euros...and is that black sport blue white colorway one of the OG samples finally releasing? #InIt4The1s

With all the "glitter" talk, as soon as I got home I had to check to see if there was any on my 1s. And not a single speck on any of my pairs. *wipes brow* I wonder if it has something to do with the humidity in folk's houses/storages or something. I've never had any issues.

air-jordan-1-wheat-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-3.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-5.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-8.jpg
air-jordan-1-wheat-9.jpg
Straight CRACK. Like a dream come true.

Im 50/50 on this fk royal and had no clue Nike reserved me these but not black red fks
Screenshot_20171006-092206.png

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Flyknit-Royal-2-1-300x194.png

By the way do these royal flyknit come with the White box?

Give me a white midsole on those Wheats like the earlier pictures indicated. And i wouldve been on them. The entire shoe is a Wheat color. They even put the same material that Timberland uses on them. If Nike/JB was smart. They shouldve called up Timberland and asked them to use there name as a collab. Put the Timberland imprint somewhere on the shoe like they did the Frags/Spike Lees. Instant sell out. I wonder how that material is going to hold up through the winter. Because its basically just a winter 1.

Does anyone know if that restock in December is going to actually happen? Or is just a rumor?

No way those are really the Shadow satins. Why would the tongue tag be red? No other OG Satin has come with a different color on the tag.

When Foot Locker sends you Bred Flyknits without a box :rofl::smh:

I thought they triple boxed them at first

Attachments

• IMG_6805.JPG
    IMG_6805.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6806.JPG
    IMG_6806.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6807.JPG
    IMG_6807.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 19
When Foot Locker sends you Bred Flyknits without a box :rofl::smh:

I thought they triple boxed them at first

At least they sent you the correct size. Morons sent me apparently the last pair of Godzillas in the country at $79, each shoe a different size. I’m still fuming :angry:

Back
Top Bottom