Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Also I think I'm about to cop wings while resale is low. I see them skyrocketing in a couple years and could use them in my 1 rotation

A local dude has a Pair for DS Royals for $200 and looking to move quick. I may offer $180 and cop a second pair.

Honestly I don't care (I have had that type of past) but the person that mentioned my name constantly tries to bait me. It's a known fact. So I'm just moving on because I know he's going to keep doing it just to start something. 

No bully here, theres just a lost kid in the forum here thats acting outta hand. flaming is also i believe against forum rules. Then again, some are not grown. Keep doing it and be ban in no time in search of a new home

"3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing."

http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

Last edited:
My bad about my earlier posts and not everybody that wilds out on forums is a kid, just not everything you see isn't a deal. My apologies to the mods and admins for berating the other guy, I should've stopped after the first quote.

its kinda weird that nike i remastering everything (bc3s, all og 1s , talking about bc4 remaster ) but still no word for the shadows , they are the only bloody og 1 that i want to put in my sneaker rotation , gotta love how versatile they are with every outfit with their colour blending 

You know what i better scoop yin yangs local mom and pops gottm for 70 each with no tax for me. Lol grabbing those early about to hit outlets hopefully theres some deals to be had

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom