Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$175 shipped and invoiced for 9/10 Dave Whites should I pull the trigger?

wouldn't cop for 50

Yeah, I can understand massive downsizing when you have a couple hundret pairs and it just gets too much. But selling everything to "start over" like some of these dudes do now is just a cry for attention. Expecially when 2 days later they buy the next useless GR they´ll never wear.

I never knew they were doing it just to start over. I've seen that topic/ trend pop up alot more lately but haven't really given it much attention. I've only watched the video posted above.

IMO an ideal collection is probably 40-50 or so pairs of shoes that someone actually likes and wears. I got really close to this back in 2011 but like any addict my numbers eventually got back up to a unnecessary level (a little over 100 or so pairs).

I need to get back on my donating tip and just purge my collection again before summer.

I just got rid of a bunch of stuff myself, mainly cause I got drop fronts and wanted to simplify. Down to just over 50 pairs, want to make it under 40 but can't let things go.

I never knew they were doing it just to start over. I've seen that topic/ trend pop up alot more lately but haven't really given it much attention. I've only watched the video posted above.

IMO an ideal collection is probably 40-50 or so pairs of shoes that someone actually likes and wears. I got really close to this back in 2011 but like any addict my numbers eventually got back up to a unnecessary level (a little over 100 or so pairs).

I need to get back on my donating tip and just purge my collection again before summer.
I don´t watch a lot of these guys but that is what Foamer Simpson said. And I think all of them stated they continue to buy kicks and do youtube.
Like.. okay, get rid of 90% if you have to. But why lose classics that you know you will buy back regardless.. just so you can do another video of you buying Bred 1s a couple months from now? I don´t get it.

I don´t watch a lot of these guys but that is what Foamer Simpson said. And I think all of them stated they continue to buy kicks and do youtube.

Like.. okay, get rid of 90% if you have to. But why lose classics that you know you will buy back regardless.. just so you can do another video of you buying Bred 1s a couple months from now? I don´t get it.

Assuming you are making money off of YT-you can sell the Bred 1s and reinvest that money into the business (equipment, new pairs to review, etc.). When the next Bred 1s release in 20XX, they will have to buy them and review them anyway (assuming they are still making YT vids). It actually makes a lot of sense, if you look at it from a business perspective.

Assuming you are making money off of YT-you can sell the Bred 1s and reinvest that money into the business (equipment, new pairs to review, etc.). When the next Bred 1s release in 20XX, they will have to buy them and review them anyway (assuming they are still making YT vids). It actually makes a lot of sense, if you look at it from a business perspective.
yeah I guess you are right. I still view these guys as having a passion but I guess that´s out the window at a certain point when you buy sneakers for a living.

Man is asking for 574$ for these US8 85 Chicago's. Slight heel drag, other than that sole just need a cleaning. Sounds good or too high? Appreciate the input fam, thanks..

Last edited:
Man is asking for 574$ for these US8 85 Chicago's. Slight heel drag, other than that sole just need a cleaning. Sounds good or too high? Appreciate the input fam, thanks..

I personally think it's a little steep but get them if you want them. I would def ask for better pics, up close of each panel/side. ask if the collars are crunchy or not, most likely are in that condition. I paid 500 flat for my pair, posted them last week I think.

Back
Top Bottom