Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the shade of blue on the Kentucky? In pics it almost looks navy but I've heard they're much lighter in person. Somebody even compared the shade to military blue.

It's basically navy

In the light it's a brighter navy, in the dark it looks like a regular navy. It's does look different depending on the lighting or lack there of

For instance on the flu game 12's, the red looks a lot brighter in good lighting

Last edited:

:nerd:

Also I'm a need pics before I can judge. Seems interesting I'll wait until I decide I'm not an OG *****.

Someone have a picture of that 1985 OG Poster of all the 1985 OG AJ1s...........released and unreleased samples.

Maybe that'll help us break down these new (rumored) colorways that'll be here next week.

Judging by all the "Summit Whites" in the descriptions, they sound like potential Metallic CWs

Either money gone or money saved :lol:

Can't wait for official pics

Exactly JB can be so hit or miss man. I remember we all expected the black and gums to look like the Somp SB and boy were we wrong/ disappointed.

Jb has a talent at making something extremely hot or extremely not.

The OG line has been on a bit of a role since the remasters though so let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom