Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Oh yeah I gotta take that off. I got mine already. I had sold off my whole collection of sz 13s and sized down to a 12 because toebox dents and just I prefer a snugged fit now. (I owned them before.) But a remaster of a remaster is even more redundant. Like I get drags were tough to get so a re-release to the general public sans logo would be great. But the Chicago aren't reselling for 1000s and aren't hard to get if people are willing to cough up the dough.

I love the Chicago colorway but first I want all other OGs to be remastered before trying to dbl dip. It just seems so soon.

Oh yeah I gotta take that off. I got mine already. I had sold off my whole collection of sz 13s and sized down to a 12 because toebox dents and just I prefer a snugged fit now. (I owned them before.) But a remaster of a remaster is even more redundant. Like I get drags were tough to get so a re-release to the general public sans logo would be great. But the Chicago aren't reselling for 1000s and aren't hard to get if people are willing to cough up the dough.
Shoot anything over 250 is pushing it for a shoe tbh but that's a different topic

All this talk about chis being remastered but not hope for the remaster of the Grand Purple metallics...a pair we never got in the ******* U.S anyways when it released in 09. It's been 8 years damnit. 8 YEARS!

I find it interesting that Chis are brought up every year/few months of being remastered. Why that one and not say Breds? Breds released last September but when Chis came out people were already talking about a re-release in 2016. 

Last edited:
I would like to see that Chi 1 with black outsole from the list. I think that would be dope.

Last edited:

:nerd:

It looks like a pair of these are the gym reds that dropped in europe in 2014.....it would be interesting to see if comes to fruition as I believe there was a black/white trifecta that was planned for this february and hinted at the possibility of getting a remastered BW .

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom