Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm telling you it's a corny trend Hes kicks was doing it because he realized he had way to many and is doing it for his his family everyone else is just doing it for views it's annoying

Last edited:
These youtubers reaching more and more everyday.

"I'm selling my collection.... to start fresh"

What? **** cornball.
Right.  Why would you sell stuff you either paid and arm and a leg for or something that was difficult or rare 
mean.gif

No way I'm doing that unless I just need the money that badly.
They sellin their collections because they now know they got finessed by their connect
roll.gif
This 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man is asking for 574$ for these US8 85 Chicago's. Slight heel drag, other than that sole just need a cleaning. Sounds good or too high? Appreciate the input fam, thanks..

these are fake as hell, shape is WAY off, sole shape is off, tagging inside shoes, collars themselves, swoosh is also off.

Last edited:
Sold most of my collection since I was out of work for about half a year and I'm getting married. Was about at 75-80 pairs? SBs and Retros some I forgot I got. I got Frags and a lump sum for my collection recently and down sized to about 15-20 pairs of pairs I wear alot. Feelsgoodman. May give some to friends and family since they're wearable.

I am in the process of selling my doubles and triples to get my girls engagement ring.. I won't be parting with any of the stuff that was hard to get unless I'm in a time crunch and need a bulk of money fast. These youtubers are falling off hard... everything these guys do is clickbait and the little kids watching them just give them the views.

So they can get a pair for retail...they already remastered
yeah, no one likes paying resell if Nike/JB is just gonna re-release again some time down the line.

Some people's modo is strictly retail or nothing

Last edited:
yeah, no one likes paying resell if Nike/JB is just gonna re-release again some time down the line.

Some people's modo is strictly retail or nothing

I can go above retail but the resellers have gotten greedy and everything is $500 + even for a $160 shoe

If they would re-release Chicagos so soon which still makes no sense they'll likely be tumbled
why does it make no sense, didn't they drop 2 years prior? every 2 years lets go

if not i might just try to get a seller from ebay to drop the price via invoice or somethin

I don't count those 2013 ones but technically I guess so, they haven't even gotten around to releasing all the original color remastered yet doing Chicagos twice in that span doesn't make sense to me

I'll go for another pair of Chicago's. My all time fave cw of AJ1's. 

2015, 2013, 1994 and a pair of B/Red's for fun. And bottle of Macallan 18 for more fun

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom