Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So my FTL pair is noticeably less tumbled on the swooshes and toe box, BUT have spiral laces. My SNKRS pair has the usual laces but the toe box and especially the swooshes are HEAVY tumbled.

Debating which pair to keep. I like the panels on the FTL pair a lot more, but the damn #Lacegate tho, got me feeling like that pair is tainted for some reason.

Put my mind at ease fam, what do you all think?

I hope you're trolling

I seriously hope you are

I like tumbled leather but my FTA pair is crazy tumbled
Especially the left toebox it feels paper thin
My swooshes look like my grandpa's behind if he was still alive [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Un-DS'd, bout to drop off the kids wit they grandfolks, and y'all know what that means...

Haven't some people said this happens when the shoe is a bit too big? IIRC you can wear an extra insole to take up a bit of the space. 
Yeah my shoes aren't too big anymore. I actually went through a complete overhaul of my collection because they were all sz 13s. I sized down to sz 12s and I have lIke two 12.5s. My foot is wide abd so it stretches the shoe I believe aND though my big toe hits the tip or at least dam near, my outer toes dont fill up that negative space where the debt is. The way these look is nowhere near as bad as my sz 13s looked. I didn't think to do the extra insole though but a part of me feels like the will make that that much more snug

posted in the old BT thread but who checks that lol, yall think I should cop a non-DS pair of size 8.5 black toes for $250? no problems or even creasing really but the dude def wore dirty socks in them...

Did black toes quickly go up in price? Felt like they were attainable for about $210 just 3-4 months ago?

Kick myself for not grabbing a new pair

Did black toes quickly go up in price? Felt like they were attainable for about $210 just 3-4 months ago?

Kick myself for not grabbing a new pair
:frown: can't find a pair for low in 8.5 EVER. might still be low if you're a 10+.. wish I had bigger feet so it would be fair game but it never works like that

Got RSBB's coming in the mail. How's the quality yall? I heard that the orange parts are pretty stiff. I don't mind it but I want the skinny from owners of the shoes. Also do you wear them frequently?

Back
Top Bottom