• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

:rofl:

Shoe Palace has them for $95 with code SS20OFF

Edit: only size 11 & 12 left

Thanks. I checked this morning but couldnt find them for some reason. I hate that website.

I;m 10.5 but might be able to do that 11, especially at that price.

Got RSBB's coming in the mail. How's the quality yall? I heard that the orange parts are pretty stiff. I don't mind it but I want the skinny from owners of the shoes. Also do you wear them frequently?

Orange parts are a bit stiff but still decent
Only the white part of toebox and white side panels are buttery soft
I have worn mine prob 15-20 times
Only got slight creasing on top of toebox
You are gonna love em
I like to rock em with the cream laces

Last edited:
I gave my 14 year old son my new navy 1s a few months ago and he just sent me this
i just gave him my all star 1s today too[emoji]128551[/emoji]

Swear I feel like the metallic series is the best for beating up. They still look good all messed up like that.

I gave my 14 year old son my new navy 1s a few months ago and he just sent me this. I just gave him my all star 1s today too
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] beat to death... I like it! Just not on my pairs lol

Last edited:
I gave my 14 year old son my new metallic 1s a few months ago and he just sent me this. I just gave him my all star 1s today too

That's exactly how you supposed to do it. Props to your boy for giving them J's its proper treatment

I think Imma wear my sz 13 metallic blues for a year straight and see what happens to them. I have 3 pairs a sz 13 a 12.5 and 12. The 13 was my first and I gotta say I wear those so much and they look better and better with each wear. They just look more and more like the OG. Trying to get that vintage look

We're going to need a before and after on the All Stars you gave him in a couple of months :lol:

Last edited:
@lad2050 [size=18pt]WARNED! [/size]

[COLOR=#Red]Anyone out there who thinks it's funny to post fake links or product release information, please take note:  

You are not entitled to a warning for this offense.  You will be immediately banned from any topic(s) in which you attempt to post a hoax or misleading information, even if it's your first time doing so.  Flagrant or repeat violators will be permanently banned from the entire NikeTalk community. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom