• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Off Whites

I'd buy the Off White's only to have as a display piece and to look at and be like "WTH." :lol:

IMO, they are a slap to the face of the Jordan 1 model. I think they should have been the official "Deconstruct 1's" since they look like unfinished product with sloppy execution.

Last edited:
Off whites and satins for retail would just mean trade bait for real collectors that don't plan to just display them. I'd take them and finagle a frag or SBB trade

Off whites and satins for retail would just mean trade bait for real collectors that don't plan to just display them. I'd take them and finagle a frag or SBB trade

You think they could be trade bait for frags? Id purchase them for retail if I can trade for frags.

You think they could be trade bait for frags? Id purchase them for retail if I can trade for frags.

Think about it resale grew to what it is now for frags and sbbs, theres vids showing dudes selling satins for 1000 5 mins after walking out the store then seeing pairs of Royal or bred satins posted for 1200-1500 hours later. I'm not really a fan of satins but if I can turn the $175 shoe I just picked up 5 mins ago into frags or SBBs and cash I wouldn't really hesitate it's win win.

Off Whites will have the hype dudes going crazy off of brand recognition alone. Most likely they will be limited can't see banned numbers on those. So yea I can see a 1000+ resale

Last edited:
Hopefully you can. There are deals out there jus gotta wait on em. @NikeOtaku

Inside out AJ1.........nahhhh I'm good!
Yeah for sure man, I've missed a few steals and kicked myself for it but I just try to be patient. 

Enjoy your pair, don't strip them like @theLtrain  
tongue.gif

I'd normally agree, but his are the best looking stripped pair on the interwebz 
laugh.gif
Aw j thank you for the kind words man.
Don't listen to these guys @WhoIsThisGuy.  #teamnaturalwear 
wink.gif

So many people seem to have difficulty expressing their dislike for something without slighting those that do like it for no good reason :lol:

The irony there being that some "real collectors" would probably get a kick out of having some rare, unusual **** like Off Whites in their closet just for the story if nothing else.

I definitely said

"Off whites and satins for retail would just mean trade bait for real collectors that don't plan to just display them"

If you like them cool but in the days of more dudes buying pairs just to resale them opposed to wearing them I'm just differentiating collectors or dudes that wear what they like from hype shoe buyers or resellers.

Last edited:
I like quality and the look of a shoe.. don't own Sbbs but I like that the quality stands out the colorblocking is pretty nice also. Frags I'd take also for trade bait but their not a bad looking shoe to wear and I wear everything in the collect.

Look at 2013 Royals quality sucked but rairity pushed them to 700+. Now I had 01s and now 3 pair of 2017s royals but I refused to pay 700+ for a horrible quality shoe because of its rarity.

Bought 2013 shadows for 270 well worn and felt so dirty after getting them in hand so I sold them for what I paid. Ran across a dude selling them for 130 in far better condition than the ones I bought for 270 and hopped at that price point in regaurds to quality

Last edited:
I definitely said

"Off whites and satins for retail would just mean trade bait for real collectors that don't plan to just display them"

If you like them cool but in the days of more dudes buying pairs just to resale them opposed to wearing them I'm just differentiating collectors or dudes that wear what they like from hype shoe buyers or resellers.

You're ​right, my mind skipped right over that last piece. Edited my post accordingly.

So many people seem to have difficulty expressing their dislike for something without slighting those that do like it for no good reason :lol:

This is NT tho :lol:

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

This is fax :lol:

Last edited:

What's on yall feet for today? I went with my AS1s now that I figured out that pesky dented toebox problem.

why? dude blatantly rips off other brands all the time.. even brands from the same streetwear scene 

having said that, i actually like those off white 1's but not because Virgil has anything to do with them 

Everyone in this "streetwear" scene is doing new combinations and reinterpretations of stuff that's come before. Abloh is in line to be creative director of a major fashion house. I like seeing new blood, especially American designers, doing well.

Was looking on eBay to cop storm blues since I got $74 in eBay bucks but all the pairs are basically retail :smh:

I root for Virgil Abloh so I'll always give his stuff a chance. One thing for sure is that JB is keeping up with the cutting edge brands. Waiting on that VOE collab.
Doing these collabs or reaching out to certain designers is definitely a step in the right direction because you can't keep strictly living off the past.  As much as I am a stickler for original models, I can appreciate when they think outside of the box.  I just wish they wouldn't make stuff like this limited.
I'd buy the Off White's only to have as a display piece and to look at and be like "WTH."
laugh.gif

IMO, they are a slap to the face of the Jordan 1 model. I think they should have been the official "Deconstruct 1's" since they look like unfinished product with sloppy execution.
In my opinion, there has been far worse products put out by JB that has been a slap in the face.  1.5's, mid-top 1's with the jump man in place.

Hey guys quick question.. I recently bought some 2016 Blacktoes from StockX and it was like 4-5 days ago but the shoes still say "Waiting for seller to ship". Does it say that even when the shoe is already en route to be verified? 

Back
Top Bottom