Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I am intrigued by these.  Always interested in off-the-wall designs/styles.  Only thing that bugs me is the "AIR" on the midsole.

I root for Virgil Abloh so I'll always give his stuff a chance. One thing for sure is that JB is keeping up with the cutting edge brands. Waiting on that VOE collab.

both pairs came in today from the EB and FTL phonefest on Monday...both pairs got the og lacebag treatment but one pair made from an elephant and the other from a dolphin.

Last edited:
I like the Off Whites because they look like a design concept of the OG. They're what the first physical manifestation of an AJ1 taken from the artist's rendering would've looked like on a design table before the materials, craftsmanship and finish were refined. I think it's pretty sick.

Now would I actually wear 'em? Eeehhhhhhhh....

giphy.gif

If they sold beat up ogs would you buy because these are what these off whites remind of [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I root for Virgil Abloh so I'll always give his stuff a chance. One thing for sure is that JB is keeping up with the cutting edge brands. Waiting on that VOE collab.
why? dude blatantly rips off other brands all the time.. even brands from the same streetwear scene 

having said that, i actually like those off white 1's but not because Virgil has anything to do with them 

Last edited:
lmao, i feel hella dumb for taking this long to realize this, but did anybody else think the text on the medial side was part of the picture and not actually on the shoe?

why? dude blatantly rips off other brands all the time.. even brands from the same streetwear scene 

having said that, i actually like those off white 1's but not because Virgil has anything to do with them 

From streetwear to high end they're all recycling ****.

Only 1 releases that matter to me are the remaster OG 1s and their corresponding colorways no crazy stuff just good classic colorways. If I ever received an Off-White pair I would throw it in a display case because it's a nice artistic expression but I ain't that kind of collector, I wear mine so these are null & void for me. Metallic reds coming up and im scooping on release day. Lettuce pray we get a celtics OG remaster and another metallic(or the neutral gray) colorway this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom