Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lucky.......you're one of the rare few that can actually pick up left-over (big) sizes when release day passes on hyped releases.

Me being a size 12........not so much, there are a lot of folk with my shoe size SO its a war for me at times :smh:

Yeah, we're both cursed sizes. A lot of people wear a 12 and for my situation, not a lot of people wear a 14...so they don't even have it, or they'll have 1 lucky pair sitting lol.

Good luck on your next release though ! I hope we all eat with Royal's.

Retro + 1s were poppin long before the SBB dropped. We need these just like pictured
now you got me thinking about a white tongue Celtics....
nerd.gif

After not initially getting them, but now feeling like I need at least 1 UNC colored/themed pair of Js, I gotta find a DS pair or UNC 1s. I mean, they are the original UNC Jordan. Curious to see how close to retail I can find during my search for a pair. What is a decent ballpark price for these, DS, in a sz 9? Thanks in advance for the info.

Last edited:
After not initially getting them, but now feeling like I need at least 1 UNC colored/themed pair of Js, I gotta find a DS pair or UNC 1s. I mean, they are the original UNC Jordan. Curious to see how close to retail I can find during my search for a pair. What is a decent ballpark price for these, DS, in a sz 9? Thanks in advance for the info.

On Ebay I would say $180 - $200 should get you a DS pair.

Is SBB 3.0 this year happening? I would cop if they were just orange breds but I'd cop if they looked like this too since the first SBB wasn't an exact copy of the black toe

That poor mid panel on those all stars. Ps those sbb 3.0 are hideous

Last edited:
They'd probably go full on bred format for an sbb 3.0 they went Chicago format with the 2.0

Last edited:
I th

I think straight up orange breds would be boring. At least the first SBB is a fresh take on the BT 1s

True they could go reverse bred format haha I don't think that'd ever sell well or they might go rumored-fragment b/red format and make the foot panel orange and the heEl panel orange. Theres only so many variations they could realy do.

Is SBB 3.0 this year happening? I would cop if they were just orange breds but I'd cop if they looked like this too since the first SBB wasn't an exact copy of the black toe
No need for a third orange shoe they need to focus on some other colors and honesty if they did make it like the breds

I like those Backboard 3.0 PSes. Has that New Love colorblocking that has rarely if ever made it onto a high.

Your links helped a bunch last time, so you're the only reason I have hope for at least 1 pair lol.

UnDS today

Clean :pimp:

Wasn't the biggest fan at first, but they've grown on me. Also some rarely used colorblocking (I'm trying to think of other pairs like this besides those RTTG DCs.)

When it came time to paint the swoosh he realized then that it would be next to impossible. Black it is.
Nah, it was decision based on personal preferences. Although it would also be kinda cool to follow the "traditional" colorblocking, I prefer the higher black ratio on the shoe. I was gonna do this on Shattered Backboards but I didn't land them at retail.

and thanks! @Gordonson

Last edited:
huggies bruh #dadstatus

I know I'm late but these are the best wipes in my opinion. Some baby wipes leave little pieces of the cotton on the shoe. These have a soap type substance that helps clean the shoe and leaves nothing behind

You can get them at target for $2 a bag

Last edited:
I know I'm late but these are the best wipes in my opinion. Some baby wipes leave little pieces of the cotton on the shoe. These have a soap type substance that helps clean the shoe and leaves nothing behind

You can get them at target for $2 a bag

Yessir.. same thing I use. :wink:

True they could go reverse bred format haha I don't think that'd ever sell well or they might go rumored-fragment b/red format and make the foot panel orange and the heEl panel orange. Theres only so many variations they could realy do.

Fragment breds with a white toebox (instead of orange) would look interesting

Back
Top Bottom