• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Scrolling through goat, wanted to see what you guys would like in a NA mold

More OG cws and less garbage retro+ and Metallic cws... JB should take a page out of Adidas playbook and start doing limited OG 1 Collabs. Can you guys imagine how awesome some of those would be?

Last edited:
More OG cws and less garbage retro+ and Metallic cws... JB should take a page out of Adidas playbook and start doing limited OG 1 Collabs. Can you guys imagine how awesome some of those would be?
not a fan of limited shoes tbh would be cool if they made some creative collabs though

nah ill pass on that. dont want limited collabs making it hard to cop my shoes 

Last edited:
nah ill pass on that. dont want limited collars making it hard to cop my shoes 

Me neither I hate it, it's already hard enough getting a Semi GR 1 imagine a collab no thank you I don't believe in hype only buy what I like no shoes are worth to stress over

1's sell already. They don't need that Frag hype to sell them. And when they do decide to release a collab, all hell breaks loose. (Levi's, Stecky, LMs and Fragments to name a few)

Snkrcentral on ebay has RSBB for 280 flat on ebay if anyone is interested. Seems to be multiple sizes copped my sz12. I said I wasNT going to get any 1s aside from this upcoming royal release...but I couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

Mind letting us know how much damage those unicorns did to your bank account?
About 5, and they're very lightly worn, probably just tried on indoors a bit. 100% stars, only flaws are some discolored spots on the white leather. If I had spent an extra $50, I could've gotten some shattered backboards...

man those Celtics up there are gorgeous! side note, I wouldn't mind seeing an OG high of the Quai's, I personally think they are real nice and always overlooked. maybe because they aren't widely available.

1's sell already. They don't need that Frag hype to sell them. And when they do decide to release a collab, all hell breaks loose. (Levi's, Stecky, LMs and Fragments to name a few)

Literally every one of the collabs you mentioned has been iconic though... I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Adidas has done so many collabs (most of which have been decent) that acquiring a collab release is still relatively easy (including some good looking cws like the Bedwin & the HBs NMDs). I would LOVE to see JB employ this strategy with OG 1s... Imagine the possibilities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom