Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Retro + 1s were poppin long before the SBB dropped. We need these just like pictured

These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I got my pair for like $60 but only really wear them for Celtics games cuz they're not comfortable at all compared to 2015 and on pairs. Hell even the 2013s feel a lot better than them

i've had ebates take back cash in my balance....the transaction would be there, then just disappear

after the first few days i was like "it'll probably show back up" :rolleyes

nice storm blues! just got mines in...

shout out to @NikeOtaku for hookin up the UNCs at such a fam price....appreciate you
nthat.gif

and another shout out to eBay for the 20% off code that was used with the quickness on the storm blues that i was watching forever...

waitin on that UNC vs UK elite 8 matchup like...

#teambluelaces
Been traveling for work the last week, so didn't see this until now. 

You are most welcome brother. I have been helped out a couple of times from NTers despite being relatively new and I was glad to finally pay it forward.  Enjoy them and good luck on the Royals. 
nthat.gif

Yep I'm a 14 #teamsasquatch (even though I prefer a 13 in 1's)
Lucky.......you're one of the rare few that can actually pick up left-over (big) sizes when release day passes on hyped releases.

Me being a size 12........not so much, there are a lot of folk with my shoe size SO its a war for me at times
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom