Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow. Just saw the FTL map for here in Los Angeles and almost every FTL is getting them. What blew me away is that theres 2 by where I live that never gets anything that isnt a GR and even then they only get 1 FSR of GR crap and theyre both getting them and theyre FCFS. Im taking this as a good sign that theres gonna be plenty to go around

Any big footers still trying to score the banned 1's eastbay has sizes 16, 17, and 18 up; marked down to $130 and accepting discount codes

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...dan-retro-1-high-og-mens/black/red/?size=16.0

I was able to cart and checkout w/disco. Worth a shot if you are still on the hunt for these.
You guys think if I bought a sz 18 I'd be able to find a trade for a sz 10???

nerd.gif

God I hope you guys know the reference...

Any big footers still trying to score the banned 1's eastbay has sizes 16, 17, and 18 up; marked down to $130 and accepting discount codes

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...dan-retro-1-high-og-mens/black/red/?size=16.0

I was able to cart and checkout w/disco. Worth a shot if you are still on the hunt for these.
You guys think if I bought a sz 18 I'd be able to find a trade for a sz 10???

nerd.gif

God I hope you guys know the reference...
roll.gif

In anticipation of next week .... decided to get my (app) weight up. Picked up my first pair of Metallics for the disco. Here's hoping the sneaker gawds are with the AJ1Fam this week....

No stanped number just a 'swoosh' stamp, pre-laced, slight heel creasing, I guess I should be happy the lace bag came with my pair ... thanks FootAction.

Last edited:
Nice cop! But they should've come delaced[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

@ozboi .... yeah I know they should have come delaced and probably were on display hence the slight heel creasing. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Yeah the disco was a little less than @ozboi outlet quote ($100)....I think I'm good with it but honestly I wanted to make sure my FTA account was in gold star status for the Royals release and worst comes to worst I return them next week after the release.

hiphopsays hiphopsays I like it, a man with a plan ... we just looking out for ya is all... I gotta get me a pair... but I'm waiting for it to hit sub $100 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

ozboi ozboi heard Nike might be doing another f & f pass next month or the month after
You can cop them then you cheap mofo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

rooster rooster gotta get em deals man! It's hard to cop all these joints while being a sole provider to the fam... no pun intended [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom