Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

For the life of me I'll never understand why FNL only hands out a limited number of tickets. It's like every sneaker retailer needs to find at least one thing to frustrate customers.
That really ******* baffles me. Either do guaranteed tix or a normal raffle. FNL hustles backwards anyway. Charging shipping and quintuple charging 
mean.gif

From the Royal thread :wink:

Let us begin.

Entries accepted until 11:59pm PST March 29, 2017

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal

SoCal
San Fernando Valley

Los Angeles County
Culver City / Fox Hills – e29bf54021
Glendale Galleria – d22e941e60
Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – 05d27469aa

Orange County

Inland Empire
Palm Desert / WFS Palm Desert – 42e44200e1

San Diego
National City / Plaza Bonita – bc00504bce
San Diego / Gaslamp San Diego – 195ead24bb

TX
Houston / The Galleria – cd063a6b0f
Houston / Memorial Mall – a0bdcbf834
Sugarland First Colony – f703908bf6

WA

OR

woah, they use Instagram accounts now? Wouldn't that be easier to have a homie from another state pick up for you?

so you could essentially give that info to a friend and he can do it for you then. Unlike with ID, which is harder to get around on
I have never won a draw from sheikhs but I'm pretty sure they check for matching of and account name? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

I have never won a draw from sheikhs but I'm pretty sure they check for matching of and account name? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

They just check your ID. But now, I'm assuming its going to be your Intagram account, and thats it. Maybe I'm overthinking it but i'm feeling this has some loop holes around it and the possibility of signing up in a city you don't live in but have homies in who can cop for you are greater with this new method.

Back
Top Bottom